1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

[CLOSED] Carmina Tan Python Skin Austerity Wingtip Brogues Size 12 UK / 13 US Rain Last NIB New * 8/

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fiestaplatypus, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiestaplatypus

fiestaplatypus Senior member

Up for sale is a stunning pair of Carmina wing tip austerity brogues in a tanned python skin leather. These were purchased as part of a group MTO through Epaulet, but unfortunately do not fit as well as I had hoped. I've held on to them thinking I may try to get them resized via a cobbler, but wedding expenses are adding up and I need the money more than the shoes. I'm selling WAY below cost (~$750). These have now been featured twice in the 'Somebody Should Buy This' thread and each time, they were priced higher.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Specs are as follows:

Carmina handgrade via Epaulet
    Size 12UK (13US)
    Light tan/black Python skin scaled leather
    Rain last
    Single leather outsole
    Flat wheeled welt
    Brown edge trim
    Purple lining

Would prefer to ship only to the US due to headaches that could be associated with shipping exotic leathers outside of the country. Flat $15 to the continental states. Originally listed these at $700. After several price drops, I am now listing these at $550 plus shipping.

Note to mods: This listing has been relisted in the Classic Menswear section and the old listing has been closed, as it did not have a defined section.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015

2. sparrow

sparrow Senior member

If I was 13 these would have sold
    Best wishes on sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.