1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Closed) Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan - NIB - 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shawnc, Jun 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnc

Shawnc Senior member

Item for Sale
    Alden Whiskey LWB Model 97891 - 8.5D - Unworn and Uncreased

Item Description
    There really isn't much to say about these so I'll be brief. I have never seen a more beautiful shade of whiskey or more flawless pair of Aldens than these. I have stared at them 2 for long weeks trying to decide whether to move these or my Whiskey NST Saddles. I've got too many light-colored shoes (never thought I'd say that) and simply cannot justify keeping both. It was tough, but I decided on these.
    A few items of note:

• Perfect shade of whiskey that will be a staple for years to come for some lucky Alden affecianodo
    • Shoes haven't even been tried on so there are no creases
    • First quality shoes that come with bags and original box

Feel free to check my eBay feedback (shawnc). I am offering these to the SF community before they go on eBay. No bidding, first $1,500 gets them.

NOTE - the NST's are displayed for comparison purposes only. They are not for sale.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOUR BARRIE LAST SIZE AS THER ARE NO RETURNS ON THESE SHOES !!!!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Shawnc

Shawnc Senior member

Always appreciate the support razl. Thanks.

4. Shawnc

Shawnc Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.