1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

clearing stuff out...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by discostu004, Feb 14, 2005.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

yo, i'm clearing a bunch of stuff out. not the primo stuff like the borrelli stuff i just got a few weeks ago, but it's mainly sport shirts, sport pants, shoes and some dress shirts. i'm working on a deal to clear the whole lot (about 450 pieces) out but we haven't finalized, but i'm going to put it up on the website probably late tonight when few people are on. i'm pricing most of it at 10-15 cents on the retail dollar. shipping charges still apply though as this is a complete loss for me, unfortunately, but i need to make room for new stuff.
    thx
    lance

2. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

Do you mean that this will require the buyer to purchase the entire lot, or are the items still going to be available by-the-piece?

3. discostu004

well IFFFFFFFF you wanted to buy the entire lot that'd be great, but no it'll all be up on the website as usual, piece by piece, i just lowered the price to the price point i'm going to get in the bulk lot, but figured i'd throw out these prices to you guys in the event you wanted to pick up a few things here or there. off the top of my head, a Coast shirt that was $310 will be $35 i think, with most of the items i'm clearing out in that same range.
    lance

4. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

Sounds excellent - will these items be in the usual 'clearance' section, or someplace different?

5. discostu004

i think they'll all be in clearance. i've got some of the certo shoes that were in the 275-345 range for around 50ish too. women's is marked way down also. it should be up tomorrow morning unless my Texas Tech Red Raiders either: Lose HUGE tonight against Kansas, or Win against KU. [​IMG]

6. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Distinguished Member

I'll be watching for them to hit, thanks Stu...

7. discostu004

all right guys....it's up. all the reductions are reflected i nthe pricing shown. and my TT red raiders pulled out a HUGE win against KU..

8. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Tech did the Lord's work last night. If my Wildcats win out this week they ought to move to #2. It's a rare day I cheer for ol' Bobby.

9. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

Just in time to get a #1 seed in the tournament and lose in the second round. Â [​IMG]

10. discostu004

every day is a day to cheer for Coach.

11. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

(AlanC @ Feb. 15 2005,14:36) If my Wildcats win out this week they ought to move to #2.
    Just in time to get a #1 seed in the tournament and lose in the second round. Â [​IMG]
    We'll have to settle for our 7 national championships and all-time most wins, including the best overall record over the last three years, I guess. [​IMG]