• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clearing out the Incotex! 23 pairs of pants for sale (26, 28, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40)

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need to get rid of these Incotex. They’re getting in the way. Tags on all of these are cut, but they are definitely Incotex. Check the measurements on all of them (some of them run a little big or small in the waist). I'm selling them for $35 per pair. Shipping is free in the US. Canada is an extra $10 for the first pair, $5 each after that. Overseas, drop me a line and I'll check. PM me if you are interested. 20) Size 36 (EU 52) Coral/pink. “High comfort” light weight. Skinny. 96% cotton, 4% elastene. Made in Portugal. Unfinished. I like the color of these. 34” waist. 10” waist. 36” inseam. 8” ankle opening.

P3R3

Reaction score
Which of the Size 34 would be most appropriate for summer?

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by P3R3
Which of the Size 34 would be most appropriate for summer?

I'd say 7, 11, 12, and 14 are the best here for summer, but it depends on your definition of summer. New England, definitely. They'd be great. Texas, maybe not. The cords are made from pretty thin material, and the wool pair is not very heavy.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Cheap Incotex are becoming scarce.

You ain't kidding. I was hoping I'd have another huge lot of spring/summer by now. Looks like it's not going to happen. You never know, but the outlook is less than positive.

P3R3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I'd say 7, 11, 12, and 14 are the best here for summer, but it depends on your definition of summer. New England, definitely. They'd be great. Texas, maybe not. The cords are made from pretty thin material, and the wool pair is not very heavy.
I live in South Carolina, so I guess it gets pretty hot.

On #14, those stains will be unseen when these are cuffed correct?
On #7, are these Super 120's?

Faded501s

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in for #12 and #19 if still available. Just let me know how to pay. Thanks!

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I live in South Carolina, so I guess it gets pretty hot.

On #14, those stains will be unseen when these are cuffed correct?
On #7, are these Super 120's?

What's your inseam? I'll double check, but yes, I'm fairly certain they won't be seen.

Sorry, #7 is gone. They fly out the door sometimes when the list hits.

P3R3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
What's your inseam? I'll double check, but yes, I'm fairly certain they won't be seen.

Sorry, #7 is gone. They fly out the door sometimes when the list hits.

33" inseam.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No 30"? So unfortunate!

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
33" inseam.
Here's a picture which should help illustrate the stains. There is a small line mark on the rear of the left leg (see pencil point) which would be visible, but, in my opinion, not a big deal. That's for you to decide, though. The worst stuff, at the hem, would be gone. Those dots next to the 34" march are actually fuzz from the measuring tape, NOT stains on the pants.

Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
No 30"? So unfortunate!
Sorry about that. Very hard to be pick. I try to get all I can, but next time I'll be sure to try and get as many 30 as possible.

P3R3

Reaction score
Any way the stain might wash out?
Whats the difference between 11 and 14?

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dibs on the green jeans if I get the right answers to the following questions:

1. Two of the pictures are dark; one is brighter. Which one(s) display the jeans' true color?

2. How lean are they cut? I assume they're meant to fit and wear like jeans rather than slacks (sit on the hips and all that). I like my jeans pretty slim.

3. I assume they're tapered; how severe is the taper?

4. Why does everyone rave about Incotex? (Not a snide question; I'd just like to know more about what I'm buying than the fit and looks, which so far I like. A newbie always trying to learn.)

If you wouldn't mind throwing up a full-length shot before I pull the trigger, that would be great, though not essential. I'd be glad to throw some money your way, chorse; I admire your style, which is consistently excellent and yet quite original.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RebeccaJohnson44