• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clearance Pricing on NWT Pal Zileri wool ties - only $15 each w/shipping!!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are the last of the Pal Zileri wool ties and I am clearing them out at only $15 each including shipping in North America!! These are all NWT and great quality ties that retail for $120+. For overseas shipping, add $5 per tie.

These are great ties in soft 100% wool flannel with unlined tips:

#1 is a reddish brown/rust tweed (on the left) LAST ONE!

#2 blue heather flannel on the right is SOLD OUT

pz1dw3.jpg

pz1are9.jpg

#3 is the same style and construction as above (and my personal favorite of the lot) in 100% wool flannel with unlined tip - a quintessential fall tweed tie. Rust/brown flannel with red and black double windowpane check pattern. (on the left)

Blue plaid on the right is sold out

pz89ayp9.jpg

pz89boy6.jpg

#4: A few SF members already own this tie so don't be left out. Red with a dark gray/black background weave and tan and gray diagonal stripes in 40% silk/60% wool blend; self-tipped with constrast slipstitch - a classic look and perfect with a grey flannel suit.

pz2ho4.jpg

pz2aeu9.jpg

kali77

Reaction score
I just received three of these from EL72 today. With two more coming. These are wonderful ties and a total steal at this price. They will add some nice versatility come fall/winter. Thanks again
smile.gif

ab_293

Reaction score
Your deal has prompted my first post! I'll take the last #2 if it's still available. PM me to let me know. Many thanks.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ab_293
Your deal has prompted my first post! I'll take the last #2 if it's still available. PM me to let me know. Many thanks.

Hi and welcome to SF. I sent you PM but I think you may need 2 posts on the forum before your PM is enabled so reply here first or let me know if you received my message. Thanks
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm down to the last three ties (#1 + #3 x2).

To move them quickly, I will package #1 and #3 for only $25 with shipping.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These ties are perfect for winter sportcoats, they tie great knots and are very durable.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear from the buyers but I still have a #4 red striped ties as well as the #1 and #3 for sale.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM immediately after posting for #4. PM me w/ payment info at your earliest convenience. Thanks

modmica

Reaction score
I received three of these ties today - very nice. I'm looking forward to wearing them this fall. $15 a pop is a real dealio.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EL72, sent you a pm over the weekend regarding #3 and #1. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads