• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cleaning Timberland boots

ADH

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest cleaning products for some wheat Timberlands? Pretty sure I'll need something heavy duty. They're quite old and have several small black marks on them.

Concepts_BLC

Reaction score
I know Timberland stores/outlets sell their own cleaners, but I never had much luck with those, or the giant rubber eraser cleaner thing they sell... I am not sure but I would check out the Jason Marc sneaker cleaner which is available at Nort, and we MIGHT have a box left at Concepts. Not sure if it can be used on Timbs or not, but if it can I would say thats your best bet. Hands down the best cleaning product I have used on shoes/sneakers ever. The stuff really works wonders.

On a side note... Shame on you for only having one pair of Timbs on hand and having to resort to such actions. The only true way to clean a pair of Timbs and have them look crispy is to stay with a new pair on ice in the box. hahahaha

parish

Reaction score
Hai...

Timberland boots are made for hiking and working outside in all kinds of weather. Because of this you can expect your boots to get really dirty. They will need to be cleaned on a regular basis in order to get the most use out of them before having to buy a new pair. There are several ways of going about this because your boots can just be a little dirty, or they could have a stain.

adidas shoes

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 147 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 131 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%