• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic pants for big guys. Size 40, 42, 46.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I rarely find really nice stuff in big sizes, but I managed to find three pairs of great trousers in larger sizes and didn't want to pass them up. I have no idea how many buyers there are for these sizes. Prices include shipping in the US. Add $10 for Canada. I'll have to figure out overseas. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking. Gorgeous medium grey. My favorite of the bunch. Just great pants. Single reverse pleat. 99% certain these are made by Mabitex. 100% virgin wool. Fall/winter, and maybe a little spring. Tagged Tagged an EU 58, and a US42 was how they were marked when I bought them. They are unfinished. $70 Measurements Waist: 40" Rise: 12.5" Ankle: 9" Dark charcoal grey. Flat front. 99% certain these are made by Mabitex. 100% virgin wool. I'd say these are a fall/winter pant. Maybe too dark for spring, or warm, depending on where you are. Tagged a size 62EU and where I bought them they were tagged 46R. They are unfinished. There is a small lighter spot on the back of the left leg. See the pictures. It looks like it could come out with cleaning. I didn't notice this before, and I'll sell them for a little less. Comes with hem guard. $50 Measurements: Waist: 42.25" Rise: 12.25" Ankle: 9.5

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course, you just skip my size.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jml90
Of course, you just skip my size.

laugh.gif

44? I'll see what I can do. Any one of these you particularly like?

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
laugh.gif

44? I'll see what I can do. Any one of these you particularly like?

I like them all, alas I cannot afford any of them.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chorse, I wear a 42 or so, so if you run across some summer stuff, I might be interested.

bob

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads