• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic menswear shops in Milan

SLester

Reaction score
While traveling to Milan for work i managed to carve out half a day tomorrow to go shopping. I am looking for a bit of everything, so all advice is appreciated. I know there is a Boggi outlet i am going to look at, but i seem to remember reading about a Caruso outlet as well, but cant seem to find any info now.

Info on good thrift shops would be much appreciated as well!

Thank you in advance! :)

moltoelegante

Reaction score
It would be a very long list. Everyone has a shop in Milan. Perhaps you could specify what you're after and the budget?

SLester

Reaction score
To be honest, i am not looking for anything in particular. Knitwear, suits, shoes etc. Maybe recommendations for a good area to go to, as i only have half a day, and dont know the city well. I am not looking to join the tourist masses in a high street environment per se, last time i was here i stumbled on a shop with great deals (outlet kind of place, but small) with sartoria Partenopea. Would love to go to places like that, as i am not against saving money, but it doesnt have to be. I am just looking to spend an afternoon and 1000ish euros. If anything particular springs to mind, i would love to hear about it. All suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance :)!

JJ Katz

Reaction score
The ”Oxford Street” of Milan (so, a lot of dreck but also some good deals on decent stuff) is Corso Buenos Aires. At the north end there’s the original Boggi shop.

If you want more upscale, I would recommend Larusmiani and Piga, for classics.

Really upscale: Bardelli.

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could I bump this thread and check if there are any sartorial (non-tailored) must-visits in Milan? No real budget in mind, imagine I'll peek in Santoni for example.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could I bump this thread and check if there are any sartorial (non-tailored) must-visits in Milan? No real budget in mind, imagine I'll peek in Santoni for example.
Rubinacci.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads