• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Classic menswear shops in Milan

SLester

Reaction score
While traveling to Milan for work i managed to carve out half a day tomorrow to go shopping. I am looking for a bit of everything, so all advice is appreciated. I know there is a Boggi outlet i am going to look at, but i seem to remember reading about a Caruso outlet as well, but cant seem to find any info now.

Info on good thrift shops would be much appreciated as well!

Thank you in advance! :)

moltoelegante

Reaction score
It would be a very long list. Everyone has a shop in Milan. Perhaps you could specify what you're after and the budget?

SLester

Reaction score
To be honest, i am not looking for anything in particular. Knitwear, suits, shoes etc. Maybe recommendations for a good area to go to, as i only have half a day, and dont know the city well. I am not looking to join the tourist masses in a high street environment per se, last time i was here i stumbled on a shop with great deals (outlet kind of place, but small) with sartoria Partenopea. Would love to go to places like that, as i am not against saving money, but it doesnt have to be. I am just looking to spend an afternoon and 1000ish euros. If anything particular springs to mind, i would love to hear about it. All suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance :)!

JJ Katz

Reaction score
The ”Oxford Street” of Milan (so, a lot of dreck but also some good deals on decent stuff) is Corso Buenos Aires. At the north end there’s the original Boggi shop.

If you want more upscale, I would recommend Larusmiani and Piga, for classics.

Really upscale: Bardelli.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 241 32.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.7%