• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Classic leather jacket

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want one with a simple zip, no extra buttons, pockets, or zippers. Willing to look at collarless or with a modest collar. Want it to be well fitted. What suggestions do you guys have?

Once saw one at Prada that I loved but they only had it in XL.

soundsgood

Reaction score
Look into cafe racer jackets, the standard of which is schott.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'd say toj but seems they are stopping production for a bit

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i'd say toj but seems they are stopping production for a bit

uhhh isn't this not happening for a while? drew said he is thinking about stopping jacket production sometime in the distant future and the entire forum flips the shit out.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

uhhh isn't this not happening for a while? drew said he is thinking about stopping jacket production sometime in the distant future and the entire forum flips the shit out.

i just thought he was going to do his current orders and take a vacation. i just read one post lol.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i just thought he was going to do his current orders and take a vacation. i just read one post lol.

please give me links. I don't understand your acronyms.

impolyt_one

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah we are still taking orders and operating as normal. Talk to me via pm, SField. I was also going to talk to you later anyway because I want to take a break from making clothes for awhile to work on a pop-up restaurant in London with somebody, and cook with my wife. I was gonna pick your brain on it a bit. It will be the TOJ food services.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%