1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

clarks desert mali question

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fides, Aug 10, 2013.

1. fides

fides Active Member

Hey for the malis a full size down or half a size down, also beeswax or brown? does it matter. I usually wear 8.5 in my nike free run 5s with think ankle socks,and in my Timberlands I am a size 9 with thick cotton socks, which is what I intend to wear with the malis.

2. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior Member

I asked about the sizing for these a few times in the Clarks thread, didn't get any responses. FWIW I went a full size down since that seems to be the standard advice for Clarks, I can let you know how they fit once they arrive.

3. fides

fides Active Member

4. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior Member

Just got mine in the mail. I'd definitely size down at least a full size; I'm normally a 10.5 and went with 9.5, which feels pretty good but is still a little roomy. I'm trying to decide if I'd be better off exchanging them for 9s. Hope that helps!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013