Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Clarks Desert Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jared, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Seaweed

Seaweed Well-Known Member

I wear them with my ns cuffed and they look really good. I also wear them with some organic nudie even steven's and they really go well with those because the denim has earthy greenish hues.
    On a side note a girl I have been dating actually told me she didn't like the desert boots, she said they were ugly. I wanted to tell her a whole forum disagrees with her and that she has no style, but I didn't because I am a pussy.

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

The forum as a whole disagrees with women as a group often, which doesn't actually mean women are wrong. [​IMG]

3. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

I wear them with my ns cuffed and they look really good. I also wear them with some organic nudie even steven's and they really go well with those because the denim has earthy greenish hues. On a side note a girl I have been dating actually told me she didn't like the desert boots, she said they were ugly. I wanted to tell her a whole forum disagrees with her and that she has no style, but I didn't because she has a pussy.
    fixed

4. a tailor

a tailor Senior member Dubiously Honored

i know clarks come in only one width. anyone know of a similar boot that comes in wide widths.

5. siman

siman Member

I'm debating getting either the brown or the suede desert boots which color do you guys think goes better with most outfits.

6. xchen

xchen Senior member

i know clarks come in only one width. anyone know of a similar boot that comes in wide widths.

The Cabelas boot mentioned in this thread comes in medium or wide, and costs only $70.

7. Casual

Casual Senior member

Have to put a vote in for the classic, Sand suede. Yes, they get grubby quick but that's the appeal. They just don't look right until they are broken in with dark soles and a little character to the suede.

8. Oldboy

Oldboy Senior member

Anyone know where I can order online a grey pair in size 9? Zappos only has 12's left. [​IMG]

9. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

Anyone know where I can order online a grey pair in size 9? Zappos only has 12's left. [​IMG]
    ebay had several different colors in i want to say sizes 7-10 yesterday when i looked.

10. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

Ebay is probably your only bet. But according to zappos, they are expecting numerous new Clarks styles this month and next, so I'm hoping they'll reintroduce grey and the beeswax.

11. gene

gene Member

Beeswax is back. I just bought a pair at a Clark's store yesterday and the salesperson said they just got them in a few weeks ago. I think they only had one other color, and I don't remember which one it was.

12. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

Beeswax is back. I just bought a pair at a Clark's store yesterday and the salesperson said they just got them in a few weeks ago. I think they only had one other color, and I don't remember which one it was.
    Good to hear. I'll be on the lookout.

13. a tailor

a tailor Senior member Dubiously Honored

thank you xchen.

14. xchen

xchen Senior member

You're welcome. If the price on the Clarks is dropped on Zappos anytime soon there is a good chance I might place an order, as I have been wanting a pair for a bit.

15. Seaweed

Seaweed Well-Known Member

fixed

Appropiate fix.