1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Clarks Desert Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jared, Jan 8, 2007.

1. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Blasphemy.

I feel that they go well with everything. They're no different than sand or beeswax.

maybe for you but im talking about my "style" and the clothes i ve. i dont have anything that would go well with the burgundy. i tried them on and imo, they are the nicest db's out there.

2. DenimDan

DenimDan Well-Known Member

Considering swapping the laces for brown. Any one know where to purchase? Much appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How do you keep the crepe so clean?? Mine are all black and gnarly.

3. bombers

bombers Senior member

His boots doesn't look to be that old to get dirty yet...

4. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Considering swapping the laces for brown. Any one know where to purchase? Much appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great shoes, ugly laces.

5. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Taco,

Love the avatar! Haha

Everyone,

I'm wearing my new sand suedes, with brown tapered chinos, a white dress shirt, and a tan half zip up over it.

6. Eternity

Eternity New Member

Hi, I'm recently in the market for some desert boots, and I'm still thinking over which color to buy.
    I'm deciding between sand suede and brown suede, which of the two is more versatile? I will mainly wear it with indigo and black raw denim and maybe occasionally khaki chinos.

7. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

^ Given that you'll wear black jeans I'd go with sand suede.

8. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

maybe for you but im talking about my "style" and the clothes i ve. i dont have anything that would go well with the burgundy. i tried them on and imo, they are the nicest db's out there.

I agree with you; I've tossed my sand suedes to the side and wear the burgundy everyday now.

Try to fit it in your wardrobe rotation; they go well with any color denim, honestly. [​IMG]

9. CityofAngles

CityofAngles Well-Known Member

just picked up some sand suede today from nordstroms rack. the had sand, dark grey, and the beeswax. $59 for all.

10. Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee Senior member

Just use Zappos. And mine are a 9 and they fit true with or without socks.

11. Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee Senior member

Sorry, but I disagree with them going with boot cuts. Prefer a slim or straight. The shoe has too-rounded a toe to look good with boot-cuts IMO. But, then, I am not a fan of boot-cuts, so I guess I am biased.

12. CityofAngles

CityofAngles Well-Known Member

i can't tell if mine are sand or taupe. the nordstroms sticker says sand but they look much darker than any sand ive seen.

13. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

i can't tell if mine are sand or taupe. the nordstroms sticker says sand but they look much darker than any sand ive seen.

those are sand. trust me. taupe look diff. fyi, i bought sand and told another person, phase, who also bought sand.

14. phaseshift

phaseshift Senior member

those are sand. trust me. taupe look diff. fyi, i bought sand and told another person, phase, who also bought sand.

SAND CREW! haha its an awesome color, I might go back to get the beeswax too but I've got my boots coming in tomorrow

15. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Possibly selling some used matte black davidz DB's for $75 shipped+fees, get at me! size 9

16. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

17. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

Possibly selling some used matte black davidz DB's for $75 shipped+fees, get at me! size 9

How much shipped to CA?

18. phaseshift

phaseshift Senior member

do any of you guys own Nudie Slim Jims? If so I'd like to see a picture of them on along with your DBs, thanks!

19. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

For those who own the red wine clarks, please do post some pictures.

Thanks

20. Fycus

Fycus Senior member

PS finally got my saddle grey leather opened and have worn them for a few days. The color and fit are fuckawesome and highly recommended. They'll wear really nicely over time too.