1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Clarks Desert Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jared, Jan 8, 2007.

1. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Do you know this for a fact? Clarks.com is run by/fulfilled by Zappos. You can't "call" Clarks.

Call any of their retail stores. They'll track a pair down for you if they don't have it in stock and ship it to you where ever you are.

2. briansee

briansee Active Member

Which store did you get it from?

3. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Item#: 524763
    Color code for Beeswax: 031
    Sand Suede: 011

I went to my local Clark's store and they did a nationwide search. I paid full price for them but they were shipped to my house for free. I went to Martin + Osa and did the same thing, but ordered the grey ones, they should be coming in tomorrow.

BR carries sand suede as well as beeswax? Cool!

Did you buy the Clarks from BR, Clark's, or Martin + Osa, or all three? Which gray ones? Gray suede?

4. unrated

unrated Senior member

BR carries sand suede as well as beeswax? Cool! Did you buy the Clarks from BR, Clark's, or Martin + Osa, or all three? Which gray ones? Gray suede?
    All 3. I bought beeswax from Clarks and BR. Bought the grey suede from M + O for 54.99 FYI, I tried to get a pair of sand suede but after doing a nationwide search they told me they didn't have any left.

5. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Yeah, I am trying to find Sand Suede (Clarks version, not BR version) and I can't find it anywhere. Clarks is the only shoe I've found that has so much inventory tied across the board. Sorry, that's confusing. What I mean is that if you go to any major shoe site (shoesonline, zappos, endless), their inventories match. You won't find Sand Suede 8.5 on any for example.

6. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Thanks to everyone's help just got a pair of Beeswax in 8.5 from Atlanta. Strangely, they charged me tax even though I insisted they are not supposed to since I am from out of state.

14.97 + $8 shipping + tax = $24.17

Edit: I get it. It must be because the state I am in has BR stores.

7. whacked

whacked Senior member

^ Just ordered a pair of Beeswax from there as well, even after 2 BR Customer Service reps insisted the shoes are out of stock in my size.

Big thanks to RanMan and unrated! [​IMG]

8. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Each person at the BR Atlanta store ws super nice but it took like 3 transfers for this to work. I was on hold so long yesterday I gave up. I almost did today too.

9. Joshua Arson

Joshua Arson Senior member

I tried to get a pair of beeswax from BR, but they told me the stores never even carried my size (13). Why must I have been born with such freakishly large feet [​IMG]

10. danilo

danilo Senior member

Lennox mall rocks! that's where I have mine on hold... I'm going by tomorrow to see if the size I put on hold is 'the size for me' hopefull I will walk out of there with $15.00 Sahara beeswax boots [​IMG]

11. pokey07

pokey07 Senior member

Still waiting for mine to come in. Anyone who ordered from the store receive theirs? How long did it take?

12. kennkim

kennkim Active Member

2147398577 - dallas
    3052336133 - miami
    illinois - 630 571 3287

phone numbers for BR's with sahara boots in stock, beeswax

not sure which sizes, but i ordered from the illinois one, which apparently had alot of my size (10) in stock

shipped for $22.

13. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

i'm going to the clarks store sunday to see if i can find a pair of beeswax or they order me some.

14. VictorC

VictorC Senior member

Do you need to give clarks desert boots a days rest in between wear to let them dry out like they say youre supposed to do, with dress shoes?
    If you do i will buy a pair of desert boots, desert treks and wallabees.

15. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

yes. rest them for sure. i have three pair desert boots &amp; rotate them so that even if it's all desert boots all the time, they get two days' rest between wearings. at these prices there is no excuse for not buying 2 pair if you are considering them as an everyday style for you

16. VictorC

VictorC Senior member

yes. rest them for sure. i have three pair desert boots & rotate them so that even if it's all desert boots all the time, they get two days' rest between wearings. at these prices there is no excuse for not buying 2 pair if you are considering them as an everyday style for you

I havent got three pairs of desert boots. I have a pair of roamers desert boots. Ive just bought a pair of treks. And im considering the wallabee. That should give me good rotation then, now that i know you should rotate them.

17. jet

jet Senior member

Why won't this thread die?

18. djh

djh Senior member

^b/c ppl wanna know where to get those cheap BR versions....

19. June

June Senior member

does a size 6.5 exist? yeah i have small feet [​IMG]

20. gshen

gshen Senior member Affiliate Vendor

looking for a proxy to purchase a size 7(preferred)/7.5 in beeswax.

please let me know if you're able to help out - will pay for your trouble!