Clarks Desert Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jared, Jan 8, 2007.

1. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

If anyone is looking for cheap sand suedes, check my signature and PM me!

2. hicrzy

hicrzy Member

I am looking for sand suede desert boots!

3. Robert

Robert Senior member

I am looking for sand suede desert boots!

Yay!

4. hicrzy

hicrzy Member

I actually have a pair of sz8.5 in bee wax looking to sell or trade...

they are brand new..

5. Robert

Robert Senior member

Make em a 10 or 10.5 and you got a deal.

6. krn.nyc

krn.nyc Well-Known Member

so looked around through the posts of the last month or so, and couldn't find the information that i was looking for. does anyone know where i can buy beeswax/ any kind of leather desert boots? i know that zappos had them a while ago, but it seems that they have now run out of stock. not really looking for a uk site where i have to get them shipped from out of the states. looking for something like this: (on sufu's clark thread) http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/...6fa310.jpg?v=0 also- i'm not sure if clarks discontinued a model of this shoe model, but i remember a member of the forum mentioning a clarks model that was basically the desert boot but with a pointed toe. does anyone have any recollection of this model? i'd like to check out the silhouette of the shoe.

7. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I think the Clarks Desert Boots are nice but seem a little too...clunky, just ordered these U Roads boots cause they seem a little bit more sleek, will see what happens when they come in [​IMG]

8. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Senior member

Just got a pair of sand suede db's. They sure do get dirtier faster than my brown ones.

9. Stitch77

Stitch77 Member

so looked around through the posts of the last month or so, and couldn't find the information that i was looking for. does anyone know where i can buy beeswax/ any kind of leather desert boots? i know that zappos had them a while ago, but it seems that they have now run out of stock. not really looking for a uk site where i have to get them shipped from out of the states. looking for something like this: (on sufu's clark thread) http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/...6fa310.jpg?v=0 also- i'm not sure if clarks discontinued a model of this shoe model, but i remember a member of the forum mentioning a clarks model that was basically the desert boot but with a pointed toe. does anyone have any recollection of this model? i'd like to check out the silhouette of the shoe.
    I got my beeswax DB's a month or so ago from Village Shoes (link), who are located in New York city. Guessing by your username that's where you are? Also the pointed toe Clarks DB is called the 'Point Taken' I believe, but it doesn't show up on their UK website anymore.

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Just got a pair of sand suede db's. They sure do get dirtier faster than my brown ones.
    Well they ARE lighter in color.

11. ArliHawk`

ArliHawk` Senior member

so looked around through the posts of the last month or so, and couldn't find the information that i was looking for. does anyone know where i can buy beeswax/ any kind of leather desert boots? i know that zappos had them a while ago, but it seems that they have now run out of stock. not really looking for a uk site where i have to get them shipped from out of the states.
    looking for something like this: (on sufu's clark thread) http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/...6fa310.jpg?v=0

also- i'm not sure if clarks discontinued a model of this shoe model, but i remember a member of the forum mentioning a clarks model that was basically the desert boot but with a pointed toe. does anyone have any recollection of this model? i'd like to check out the silhouette of the shoe.

onlineshoes.com has a full size run of the beeswax desert boots.

12. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Senior member

Well they ARE lighter in color.

Haha yeah I know that but they just seemed to be more attracted to dust than the brown ones...maybe I'm just on drugs.

13. bryan9489

bryan9489 New Member

anyone know where i can find some leather ones?

14. Robert

Robert Senior member

anyone know where i can find some leather ones?

Yes, at a store or online.

15. ok1234

ok1234 Well-Known Member

anyone have any good tips for removing beer/other alcohol stains from their beeswax desert boots? thanks!