Clarks Desert Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jared, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Sebastian_Flyte

Sebastian_Flyte Senior member

2. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

[​IMG]

You guys really represent yourself in an inviting way. I think all you need is love do do do... All you need is love do do do do ..... All you need is love love.... Love is all you need...............

I thought it would be easier and people would not mind answering my questions. I guess I was being naive by not recognizing the majority of society is not that inviting or genuinely nice.

Also, lighten up? I believe I was the one that was light before being attacked by the uninviting masses who decided to respond in negative manner to my initial inquiry. I am sorry for offending anyone but I believe people like this are not worth it regardless of whatever lasting impressions they have had among their peers. I will now ride off into the sunset. Thanks everyone for having me come to the realization that this community overall is just not worth it.

PS the star trek guy is getting boring from past observations.

Have a good life [​IMG]

3. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

i can say good bye with 500 words

so long "unable to use search function myself guy"

anyways... i just picked up my pair today, so so awesome, as well thanks for the sizing help, sizing down 0.5 is definitely the way to go

i personally prefer the untreated look, db's look a little odd when they glare

4. th0rbahn

th0rbahn Senior member

i am happy to report that after 5 or 6 wears the hell blister issues have basically stopped

5. Sebastian_Flyte

You guys really represent yourself in an inviting way. I think all you need is love do do do... All you need is love do do do do ..... All you need is love love.... Love is all you need...............

I thought it would be easier and people would not mind answering my questions. I guess I was being naive by not recognizing the majority of society is not that inviting or genuinely nice.

Also, lighten up? I believe I was the one that was light before being attacked by the uninviting masses who decided to respond in negative manner to my initial inquiry. I am sorry for offending anyone but I believe people like this are not worth it regardless of whatever lasting impressions they have had among their peers. I will now ride off into the sunset. Thanks everyone for having me come to the realization that this community overall is just not worth it.

PS the star trek guy is getting boring from past observations.

Have a good life [​IMG]

My use of Picard was not just in response to your questions, but to the idiotic responses. Yeah, you should have searched first, but I'm not a fan of indignant responses to simple questions, either.

I refuse to waste any more of my life on this topic and I suggest that everyone else do the same.

6. hamish5178

hamish5178 Senior member

back on track. . .

Noone is dismayed that AE is carrying these? I know that I am. I can't imagine their clientel actually trying them though, they wouldn't look too great with shredded bleached flarez.

7. Sebastian_Flyte

back on track. . .

Noone is dismayed that AE is carrying these? I know that I am. I can't imagine their clientel actually trying them though, they wouldn't look too great with shredded bleached flarez.

I dunno, looking at American Eagle's shoes selection, it's pretty decent: no logos on the outsides of the shoes, simple leather flip flops, boat shoes, desert boots without the crepe sole (which annoys me, for one)... Would that all mall brands followed suit.

8. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Picked up my first pair sand suedes last week.

I actually sized down a whole size (11.5 to 10.5) although, I am a 'smaller' 11.5.......I'd say the size
    down 0.5 still applies.

I look forward to repeated wearing and scuffing over the course of the summer.

9. Moe Greene

Moe Greene Member

I always wanted a pair of red suede ones

10. Robert

Robert Senior member

I dunno, looking at American Eagle's shoes selection, it's pretty decent: no logos on the outsides of the shoes, simple leather flip flops, boat shoes, desert boots without the crepe sole (which annoys me, for one)... Would that all mall brands followed suit.

Agree. They look like a fairly decent knockoff, a cut or two above the Merona. If this gets the Real World frat kids into a decent looking shoe, who are we to be critical?

11. Robert

Robert Senior member

i am happy to report that after 5 or 6 wears the hell blister issues have basically stopped

Yikes. I don't get the blister issues some people report. I have never had a problem with DBs.

12. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I picked up a pair of the AE desert boots. I can't find any beeswax and that's really the only reason I would buy Clarks. Free shipping to my place and returns so if they end up being total suck, no loss.

13. v3l

v3l Senior member

Yikes. I don't get the blister issues some people report. I have never had a problem with DBs.
    Really? Mine killed me the first three or so wears. Although I probably could have sized down half a size if I wanted. They're perfect now though.

14. MinnesotaNice

MinnesotaNice Well-Known Member

I just picked up a pair of DBs and brown leather boat shoes from the Clarks store for a combined $99 at their sale

15. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

^how much are the DBs going for now? and how long is the sale for