1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Clarks Desert Boots Beeswax 10.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Jdsail8, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdsail8

Jdsail8 New Member

Album of shoes

http://imgur.com/a/s33Z8

I bought a pair of Clarks desert boots a little while back. Wore them for a few months, and forgot about them. Well tried them on again and they're too small now :(. I'm really hoping to trade for a pair of size 11 suede desert boots in taupe, oak wood, sand, gray, or some other neutral color. I don't care if your desert boots are beat up as long as there is a good amount of sole/life left in them.

Pics are up above. There's plenty of sole left in these. The leather is in pretty good shape I would say. No super severe creasing in the toes and no significant scuffs or scratches. The soles are dirty... But that's to be expected. I would be willing to do $25 + shipping OBO. Please feel free to make me ANY offers for trade or buy.

For trades I'm mainly looking for suede Clarks desert boots in size 11 or j crew/J crew factory SLIM button ups in size large. (Slim please because I'm skinny). I'll certainly throw in cash if need be

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.