• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks desert boot in cola suede.

ChrisOnCoffee

Reaction score
I've seen these listed on clarksoriginals.com (I think this is a UK/Europe website) but haven't been able to find them in stores or online here in the US. Does anyone know where I can find these? thanks.

ChrisOnCoffee

Reaction score
thanks, I saw that but they only have size 7 and 12. any other suggestions?

ChrisOnCoffee

Reaction score
Probably just jeans and chinos. I was thinking the brown suede might work better but im not crazy about the way the sole looks on the brown suede. something about it seems off to me.

Milkman

Reaction score
Chris

Wierd, I must have been following you around the internet this last week searching for exactly the same colour.

Set up an account with oipolloi and you can log a request for the size you want. I did this last week and the site got back to me within a day saying restocking in July or may be sooner. Very good customer service.

I've had Clarks on and off for years and they only thing they look good with is slim fit jeans and chinos. Anything larger than a 9in leg opening just doesn't work.

cookieoflife

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blantonator
anyone know if clarks sells a grey desert boot?

You mean like the iconic Clarks Desert Boot in Sand?
http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Clarks...otSand-17.html

17-300.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i saw the desert boots in every color being mentioned at the clarks store at Patridge Creek Mall in Macomb Township, MI. look up the phone number on the clarks website.

IGF-1

Reaction score
how does sizing run on these? i wear a 10 in chucks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads