• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Clarks Desert Boot (7.5) - Worn

Status
Not open for further replies.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
***11/05/2015: Shipped price down to $60. Pick up for $40.

***7/31/2015: Shipped price increased from $65 -> $75 (it's more expensive than it used to be at my local post office).

Up for sale is a used pair of Clarks Desert Boots in navy suede in a size 7.5 (US). This color and material (with the natural-colored crepe sole) in this size is very hard to come by nowadays as I believe they've discontinued them.

They've been worn maybe 10~15 times at the most and still have a lot of life in them left as evident in the photos. They were once reluctantly worn on a walk through a sandy trail, so you might notice some of the remnants of that on them (particularly along the stitching of the sole where the color lightens), but I actually think that it looks kind of cool. The overall color of the shoes in person is also a bit darker than in the photos and less blue.

I'm selling them because they've always been slightly too big for me and as such I never feel like wearing them.

-

Price is $60 shipped within the continental United States (though I might be willing to ship out to Canada for a higher price; Americans will take priority, though, due to the simplicity of shipping domestically). If you happen to live in San Francisco or nearby, we can also arrange a pick-up in person for $40.

If you have any other questions, feel more than free to shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading and cheers! :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.