1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

citizen watch question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Keith S., May 10, 2008.

1. Keith S.

Keith S. Member

Hey, I've been in the market for a watch for a while, and keep getting a little closer to finding what i want. Tonight i realized that the qualities im looking for are best represented in a divers watch. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with, or opinions on, this citizen. The model is the AJO100-02E, the promaster diver.

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Promas.../dp/B0007IR4Q8

2. speedster.8

speedster.8 Distinguished Member

I have a Citizen ecodrive GMT, that is decent for the sub 200$ I paid its not bad. Hava a brother that bougt a diver not disimilar to yours but: AUTO, white n lumibrite. I would personaly look into a japanese market Seiko (auto, superior or sports) The Tuna is a good diver. You may find some answers on watch forums like: pmwf.com Their top 20 is a decent reflection on watches in that price range. http://www.pmwf.com/Gallery/index.php?cat=3 HTH

3. Keith S.

Keith S. Member

Thank you sir, great website, just the sort of thing i've been looking for.

4. haganah

haganah Distinguished Member

I got that watch as a gift 14 years ago as a boy and it lasted me for probably 12 or so years before finally giving out. I liked it.

5. misterbowles

misterbowles Senior Member

Check out Bulova Marine Stars. I have a couple, and they are fantastic.

6. Keith S.

Keith S. Member