1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Circumcision

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Tck13, Mar 19, 2007.

1. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

No, pretty sure as I am right as far as adressing your original statement. You stated it had something to do with being Christian, of which I consider myself Christian. The women had no issues with it. However, they did have issues with uncut American or Turkish men, Christian or not.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I don't ever recall showeringwith your father either.

I think we're saying two totally different things. My point is only that many Muslim Turks associate an uncircumcised penis with the evil infidel. Although opposition to the evil infidel may have subsided somewhat, the distaste (hehe) for uncircumcised penis remains.

2. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

TCK: Glad to see more references to that great album. Another great one that is overlooked and undervalued and came from about the same time is John Hiatt's Bring the Family. I love the whimsical Just like Your Dad Did:

"Well the day was long now, suppers on
    The thrill is gone
    But somethings taking place
    Yeah the food is cold and your wife feels old
    But all hands fold
    As the two year old says grace
    She says help the starving children to get well
    But let my brother's hamster burn in hell
    You love your wife and kids
    Just like your dad did"

3. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

LK wrote: I'm sure (some) Euopean women would not have a problem like that.

What I'd also like to add is that such a statement is not exactly a ringing endorsement for "uncircumcision."

4. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

An uncircumcised penis seems much less appetizing.

Pre-Cut. Pre-Made. Ready to Eat.

5. LSeca

LSeca Senior member

I think we're saying two totally different things. My point is only that many Muslim Turks associate an uncircumcised penis with the evil infidel. Although opposition to the evil infidel may have subsided somewhat, the distaste (hehe) for uncircumcised penis remains.

Now I understand what you are saying, and you have a good point. I do think the evil infidel idea has subsided, especially in Istanbul and Izmir, as the larger cities are becoming more and more influenced by western culture.

6. Homme

Homme Senior member

I didn't get the snip; and neither will any sons i may have.

7. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I've showered with Odereater's dad, nice man, but he does hog the hot water.

actually, I can't remember ever seeing my dad naked, either

8. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

Good point.

Another good reason, if you are heterosexual, is that women prefer the circumcision. I am a proud helmet wearer.

Where have you read that? I was born in Chile and it just isn't practiced there.

9. LSeca

LSeca Senior member

Where have you read that? I was born in Chile and it just isn't practiced there.

I googled and found hundreds of articles and medical surveys showing women prefer the circumcison by a large margin (90%). I can't speak for any countries other than the US.

Here is one example, again there is countless others available. Alot of good info supporting the importance of the helmet.

http://www.medicirc.org/meditopics/p...nfo_women.html

10. masqueofhastur

masqueofhastur Senior member

I get the feeling most condoms are designed with circumsized guys in mind. Latex doesn't feel good against the glans if it's not desensitized.

11. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

I've showered with Odereater's dad, nice man, but he does hog the hot water.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Jared

Jared Senior member

I googled and found hundreds of articles and medical surveys showing women prefer the circumcison by a large margin (90%). I can't speak for any countries other than the US.
    (Hundreds of hits but surely not hundreds of studies.) Here's one study that says women may claim to theoretically prefer circumcision, but when it comes to actually having sex they have more fun with uncircumcised: http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/

13. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

Women, by a wide margin, prefer the wholecuts to captoes.

15. JeffsWood

JeffsWood Senior member

What did the baby say to the Mohel at his bris????

"Keep the tip"

16. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

don;t know which women. most i know prefer cut cocks.

Women, by a wide margin, prefer the wholecuts to captoes.

17. West24

West24 Senior member

(Hundreds of hits but surely not hundreds of studies.)
    Here's one study that says women may claim to theoretically prefer circumcision, but when it comes to actually having sex they have more fun with uncircumcised:
    http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/

we get it, youre uncut and insecure about it. youve been gaspin for air all thread.

18. B1FF

B1FF Senior member

we get it, youre uncut and insecure about it. youve been gaspin for air all thread.

Hey, this isn't personal for him, it's science. Women recruited for this study through "an announcement in an anti-circumcision newletter" reported enjoying sex more with uncircumcised partners. Case closed.

19. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I would ask the doc if he could perform a "conservative" cut and leave enough skin to protect the glans when limp but have it look cut when hard.

20. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

^ Bespoke circumcision? So would that be a drape, as opposed to a clean, cut?