1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

[​IMG] AWSOME smoke for 8 bucks, blended by Davidoffs master blender. 8 Bucks in NJ, probably be 45 in NYC.

2. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

when you comin up to oc?
    When my last kid's preschool bill is paid! It's only way I'd have anything you ballers would deem worth smoking. [​IMG] I do, however, still have a pretty well stocked liquor cabinet. So, that's some consolation.

3. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

Just finishing up a VR famoso. Got cool out really quick [​IMG]

4. tom153

tom153 Senior member

5. tom153

tom153 Senior member

6. jet

jet Senior member

Why you smokin spcs? Should have ended on the HU2.

7. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Shot some clay pigeons with a 20 gauge and a 12 gauge and did some target bullshitting with a .22 pistol. Smoked a robusto T and a Famoso. Great way to spend a day. We shot through 750 rounds in like 4 hours.

8. jet

jet Senior member

Sounds like fun man I need to do some shit like that.

Smoked the 01 slr dc which was very mild, not a lot of smoke. The 09 sig vi was fucking great but I don't like the last third I've come to realize on these. Not a huge fan though I copped another box. Will just sit on these hoping they change over the years.

9. tom153

tom153 Senior member

Why you smokin spcs? Should have ended on the HU2.

Several shots, a PLPC and a RG later, I ended up finishing up with a '26 padron, lol!

Shot some clay pigeons with a 20 gauge and a 12 gauge and did some target bullshitting with a .22 pistol. Smoked a robusto T and a Famoso. Great way to spend a day. We shot through 750 rounds in like 4 hours.
    Very nice, that's how you gotta do it!

10. Willie5566

Willie5566 Senior member

Damn you guys and your Cubans! As promised have some pictures from the Cigar Bar last night. Some did not come out as well as I would like combination of phone and not wanting people to think I am some teenager facebooking every second of my life. Here is a box of Partagas 150's they are currently featuring: [​IMG] Anyone have one before? I was tempted to cop but they are $50 a stick. Shot of their humidor (sorry it's a little blurry) [​IMG] As hot of their bar. Could not get the whole thing in the shot. Nothing but high end spirits-Bourban's Scotch, Whiskey. Chimay on tap!! No Jack and Coke here. [​IMG] My smokes last night: [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. jet

jet Senior member

Several shots, a PLPC and a RG later, I ended up finishing up with a '26 padron, lol!

Very nice, that's how you gotta do it!

animal

Nice shots willie, place looks nice. Hopefully it's the grand reserve on tap!!

About to have a smoke on the patio it's already 78 and only 10:30am here. Will probably not take photos, maybe an rascc.

12. tom153

tom153 Senior member

Pics are down, Willie. I smoked a 150 that was covered in plume about a year ago. I remember it being grassy and not really complex. Wouldn't waste the money...

13. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

Sounds like fun man I need to do some shit like that.

Are guns still legal in the People's Republic?

14. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Santa Felipe?

Yes! Exactly right. My good friend raided a certain shop in London a bit ago and came away with boxes of them, 3 different vitolas. Incredible cigars.

15. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

Smoked a psd4 yesterday - construction left a lot to be desired though it actually tasted decent. *shrug* [​IMG]

16. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^^ welcome to my life of psd4s.

17. jerms24k

jerms24k Senior member

Yes! Exactly right. My good friend raided a certain shop in London a bit ago and came away with boxes of them, 3 different vitolas. Incredible cigars.
    Haha, I know who you're talking about. Anyways, I had a 98 Party charlotte like a week ago, it was really good. I don't know why, but I never seem to have high expectations for those charlottes, even though they consistently deliver, unlike some other cigars, which aren't as consistent. Why HSA insists on eliminating such wonderful cigars, I guess we will never know.

18. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

PS: congratulations gentlemen, we have breached page 500.

Fraternity formal this weekend (which is why I'm not going to be at the WvG Easter Egg hunt. I know he doesn't read this thread, but sorry Mauro), so I'm probably taking some stuff down with me to Gatlinburg. A couple of my brothers of old are into cigars, and many of the guys we just initiated are people who actually take cigars seriously, instead of the people who just "smoke" them on occasion. So if I can wrestle myself away for an hour or two from the debauchery that is inevitable, I'll smoke something. BHK maybe.

19. jet

jet Senior member

I'm on page 188 homie.

20. the shah

the shah Senior member

500 ? Only got 188 here, all about the 40ppp.

Bdeuce hope you stayed warm with this snowfall in mid April