Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

look and feel like shit after a great concert last night. this was on tap for after the show, but i was in no shape to enjoy it.

[​IMG]

2. lpresq

lpresq Senior member

For those who lost out on the Patel Bros deal, the auction-site has 10 packs of torpedo's for $22 currently. [​IMG]

3. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

good weather + nice breeze + pga championship + cigars = great sunday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Had a Hemingway sig maduro today. It was real gooooood. [​IMG]

5. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

going to the b&m tonight, any recommendations? (they don't have any viajes or anejos. [​IMG]) It could be a celebratory smoke, since I found out I did much better than anticipated in my 4-week intensive semester of ochem 2. Any recommendations are appreciated. BTW @lovewife, Hemingways are ~$10 these days, with the maduro wrapped ones being about $7-9 more per stick. at least, that's what they look like in Ohio where I am. YMMV.

6. someotherstyle

someotherstyle Senior member

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

going to the b&m tonight, any recommendations? (they don't have any viajes or anejos. [​IMG]) It could be a celebratory smoke, since I found out I did much better than anticipated in my 4-week intensive semester of ochem 2. Any recommendations are appreciated.

BTW @lovewife, Hemingways are ~$10 these days, with the maduro wrapped ones being about $7-9 more per stick. at least, that's what they look like in Ohio where I am. YMMV.

are you ChemE? anyhow, celebration - viaje - anejo = padron 45th maduro or davidoff maduro robusto.

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

[​IMG]

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

^what i'm smoking right now but i must have got a bad batch they look and taste shit

10. ACDoyle

ACDoyle Senior member

^^ what year is the SD4 and how is it
    I have a box on the way, would like to know how the recent SD4s' are

11. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

I read a lot of mixed reviews. I had a couple, I would definetly let them sleep for a while.
    How much does it cost?
    Uhh somebody gift me a few. My B&M is selling the Cameroon version for around $8 bucks.

12. Krish the Fish

are you ChemE? anyhow, celebration - viaje - anejo = padron 45th maduro or davidoff maduro robusto.

no not chemE. Biology/Pre-Med. I ended up going with a La VÃ[​IMG]ritÃ[​IMG] again (great smoke, but again, will be phenomenal with age.)

2 more years till I hit Med School at Ohio State, then the fun begins.

13. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Mine is feb 09. I have another aug 09 that I don't touch now. It's awful. This first box is decent now.

14. ama

ama Senior member

going to the b&m tonight, any recommendations? (they don't have any viajes or anejos. [​IMG]) It could be a celebratory smoke, since I found out I did much better than anticipated in my 4-week intensive semester of ochem 2. Any recommendations are appreciated.

BTW @lovewife, Hemingways are ~$10 these days, with the maduro wrapped ones being about $7-9 more per stick. at least, that's what they look like in Ohio where I am. YMMV.

Congrats!

On a side note, there is something wrong with your B&M. The maduro Hemigways have a MSRP $1 above the regular line. They are taking you for a ride on those. What are Opus prices like over there?

15. Krish the Fish

The Opuses are standard pricing + tax (they're an Opus authorized dealer or some BS like that, so they can't gauge on those). So the Belis are $12.xx, and the Petit Lanc & Fuente Fuente are $14.xx... I also checked the prices on them as soon as I got there, and I was mistaken. They were around $12-ish, give or take a couple of dollars, for the maduros. My bad!