Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ama

ama Senior member

It was winter. Autumn was much lighter.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Smoked the trini robusto last night, it was very good. A well balance cigar with some good body on it. Also had part of my buddy's 54 behike which was very earthy but not as good as the 01 lancero. May pick up a few of the 52s though.

3. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

[​IMG] Una estancia muy agradable pasó con este módulo en frente al mar esta tarde. [​IMG]

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

had a great short cohiba maduro 5 tonight.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

I think holymadattheworld is some kind of clown bot, or maybe he is like 15. He just posted a several year old owned picture he found on the internet in a thread where I ripped his lover tokyo slim.

Keepin it classy in paris, LOL.

6. stick

stick Senior member

Had the first cigar I've had in a long time today, an Oliva V figurado I've had sitting in my humi for a couple years now. A little late to the party with that one, I remember they'd gotten rave reviews when they first came out but I was pretty underwhelmed. Decent, but nothing amazing. Anyone else got any experience with these?

Looking forward to next week though, got a Padron 1964 and RyJ Limitada 2001 (which will be my first cuban) I'd been planning on smoking after graduation, but they'll do just fine for securing my first job, haha.

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

perfection. so complex and so smooth. big time coffee to start, changes to a light fruit and cream flavor in the middle, and changes again to coffee/cream flavor to finish. just awesome. only knock was the draw was a tad tight to start, but no where near unbearable. [​IMG]

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Smoked an 07 trinidad EL that was great (not yours j my boy gave me one).

Also had a famoso, puffed a 26 natural which was excellent, had part of a taboada custom, an 03 cohiba pyramid reserva I think it was, part of a gran reserva and was gifted an 01 bbf.

9. holymadness

I think holymadattheworld is some kind of clown bot, or maybe he is like 15. He just posted a several year old owned picture he found on the internet in a thread where I ripped his lover tokyo slim.

Keepin it classy in paris, LOL.

Wow, you are a special kind of moron. You get your ass handed to you for being a trolling faggot in another thread and only to do the exact same thing in this one. Since the two have nothing to do with one another I can only assume you need your little buddies here to act as a support group for your butthurt. What a sad sack. You probably got your head dunked in the toilet a lot at school. Crawl back to your hole in sw&d you snivelling guttersnipe.

10. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

uh oh. i'm sensing a cigar summit in the near future.

11. jobro

jobro Senior member

Wow, you are a special kind of moron. You get y... blah blah blah
    You have your own thread so we do not have to involuntarily put up with you.

12. holymadness

You have your own thread so we do not have to involuntarily put up with you.
    Do you want me to start a thread just for you to whine in? That way when you bitch and moan for the umpteenth time I can just direct you there. I'm so sorry for you that jet decided to bleed out his vagina all over the thread yesterday but I don't recall having been responsible for that.

13. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

I dont think Ive ever heard jobro complain, you on the other hand...

14. jobro

jobro Senior member

Do you want me to start a thread just for you to whine in? That way when you bitch and moan for the umpteenth time I can just direct you there. I'm so sorry for you that jet decided to bleed out his vagina all over the thread yesterday but I don't recall having been responsible for that.

I'm just a casual in this thread to see whats hot - you can take that anyway you like just don't reply here.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

He's too stupid to understand he has his own thread. He also doesn't understand nobody gives a shit about him for all the big game he talks.

I'm sure he's a pussy in real life anyway, he certainly sounds like one.