Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

look at this cc guy all of a sudden lol

2. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

ha come on. cut me some slack. ANYONE would've done that trade. i'm so excited for the SLRs. i love the ones i have right now.

3. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Jeez sweet pick up man. I like to impuluse buy some Davidoff sometimes. I got a couple Grand Cru No 1 sitting in my humidor.

4. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

ha come on. cut me some slack. ANYONE would've done that trade. i'm so excited for the SLRs. i love the ones i have right now.
    [​IMG]

You have taken your first step into a larger world.

5. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

just had a very enjoyable PSD4. here is to hoping my 09 boxes are turning around. the handful i've had before had been pretty harsh.

6. ACDoyle

ACDoyle Senior member

Regency cigar is having a 10% and free shipping offer for the weekend
    Code: EMAIL SPECIAL
    They have Opus tins at reasonable prices

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Smoked the first trinidad of the small batch I got last night and was a solid and enjoyable smoke, got four more to go through.

Tonight an O double toro oliva on deck and maybe a psd4.

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^^ how was the O?

nestor miranda ss lancero - yummy
    [​IMG]

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

wasn't bad, cigar is too damn big 6x60

smoking so many CCs lately that this one wasn't very flavorful almost muted and one dimensional

had another bad psd4 from my box I should have just returned these they just taste like ash

10. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

my tastes have been going away from large rings. i have a handful of cigars 54+ ring that probably won't get touched. i also really want to explore the CC world more and more. Not that I don't like NCs, i love them, but just that I've explored that area a lot and want to try new (to me) things. I've pretty much cut off buying any NC outside of certain cigars that are extremely hard to find, which ama knows all too well.

11. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Having a Vegas robaina famoso. These are so delicious right now.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

my tastes have been going away from large rings. i have a handful of cigars 54+ ring that probably won't get touched. i also really want to explore the CC world more and more. Not that I don't like NCs, i love them, but just that I've explored that area a lot and want to try new (to me) things. I've pretty much cut off buying any NC outside of certain cigars that are extremely hard to find, which ama knows all too well.

I don't normally smoke anything bigger than a robusto, I remember you saying you didn't like the small gauge of lanceros which I happen to love.

13. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

actually, i've been trying to move away from large ring gauges myself as well. I've been enjoying picking up new lanceros and such when I go to a b&m nearby that has them. I've even been trying to get smokes under 50 RG... my box of cabaiguan corona extras have been seeing a lot of activity recently lol. I did like the DPG blue label lancero a couple weeks ago, and started the summer off with a Nestor Miranda SS Lancero that I was gifted.

14. ama

ama Senior member

Corona gorda, robusto (50 RG or less) and lancero are my favorite vitolas. I never understood the fascination with big RGs, they aren't comfortable to smoke.

15. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

Corona gorda, robusto (50 RG or less) and lancero are my favorite vitolas. I never understood the fascination with big RGs, they aren't comfortable to smoke.

People think it looks cool, probably because they see big rgs in movies and tv shows.