Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Haha 6x60 ain't that bad, my O double toros are that size and so what if my cutter doesn't work on it I just gotta slice it at like 5 angles.

2. ama

ama Senior member

Yea I don't know when of if I'll smoke that, might trade it away at the B&M to someone who fancies himself a "balla." I think I'd dislocate my jaw trying to finish it. edit: just looked it up, its a toro gordo 6 x 60. WTF???? Who smokes that shit?
    Haha 6x60 ain't that bad, my O double toros are that size and so what if my cutter doesn't work on it I just gotta slice it at like 5 angles.
    I don't usually quote myself, but... [​IMG]

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

This guy, I've had two of those in my life. It's my boy's go to smoke then again his hands are 5x bigger than mine haha. Besides, 60 gauge should be a walk in the park for your mouth [​IMG]

Robustos are my fav size actually as well as longer thinner gauge cigars like a lot of the classic cubans ie siglo iv etc.

4. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

You don't say...[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] i've got an lfd double ligero double toro in my humi. thing scares me.

5. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i've got an lfd double ligero double toro in my humi. thing scares me.

lol, unfortunately, for whatever reason, the DL-700 maduro was the first "full-bodied" cigar I ever had. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling too well after smoking it, and vomited a hour later to make myself feel better.

It was on an empty stomach too. [​IMG]

Had a cabaiguan & an illusione mj12 yesterday. Enjoyed both of them. Will smoke again.

6. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

walked into my store today hellbent on finding a cigar i haven't tried before. found this hidden gem. Berger and Argenti Clasico Rothschild (although it's a robusto 5x50) Nicaraguan tobacco. Wrapper is ecaudorian connecticut which i believe is the same on the jaime garcia reservas. construction is top notch. great burn line and a nice triple cap. Started with some spice, but mellows out with a nutty flavor. the flavor and finish was real smooth and creamy towards the end. All together, a really fine cigar that most on here should enjoy. reminds me of brickhouse in a way. big bonus points for being $4.85 [​IMG]

7. ama

ama Senior member

walked into my store today hellbent on finding a cigar i haven't tried before. found this hidden gem.

Berger and Argenti Clasico Rothschild (although it's a robusto 5x50)

Nicaraguan tobacco. Wrapper is ecaudorian connecticut which i believe is the same on the jaime garcia reservas. construction is top notch. great burn line and a nice triple cap. Started with some spice, but mellows out with a nutty flavor. the flavor and finish was real smooth and creamy towards the end. All together, a really fine cigar that most on here should enjoy. reminds me of brickhouse in a way.

big bonus points for being $4.85

[​IMG]

Nice looking stick, haven't seen those here. For five MI dollars (prob. about seven here) do you like these of Brickhouses more?

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Hard to say. Right now. Brickhouse. But these have potential. I'm going to sample more for sure.

9. ama

ama Senior member

10. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

5-cigar BHK sampler on the way...looking forward to seeing what the Habanos SA hype machine has created.

11. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

FWIW, cigar insider rated the the 52 the highest with the 56 being the lowest. not that i pay any attention to their rating.

12. ama

ama Senior member

The 52 is the only one of those I would remotely consider.

13. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Jet. There is a dupont lighter on gilt that only you can purchase.

14. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

Cabaiguan Guapos 46 Maduro for $99 for another seven hours - http://www.cigarmonster.com/

FUFUFUFUFUFU for not pming me!

15. ama

ama Senior member

FUFUFUFUFUFU for not pming me!

[​IMG] Sorry man, I thought you were down with those after the CI binge. I think that they will be avaliable on the site again tonight between 11pm - 12am or something like that. It says on there somewhere.