Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

You better do all your reviews like this from now on.

2. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Ama. Glad you liked the rass.

Golfed all day today. Had a few brickhouses which are perfect. Not too expensive in case one gets crushed.

Having a 5 Vegas Miami now. Another great sub $5 smoke.

3. ama

ama Senior member

You better do all your reviews like this from now on.

Ha. Like the RASS or those crappy Pepins?

4. ama

ama Senior member

Ama. Glad you liked the rass.

Golfed all day today. Had a few brickhouses which are perfect. Not too expensive in case one gets crushed.

Having a 5 Vegas Miami now. Another great sub $5 smoke.

Do you have one those cigar holder tee things?

5. ama

ama Senior member

6. ama

ama Senior member

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

I lost my cigar holder last year. I'm good for losing something on the course.

Never had those perdomos. I like a few of his cigars.

That dupont is a high class version of the $ logoed zippos I see from time to time.

8. ama

ama Senior member

The only Perdomo I moderately like is the Patriarch, other than that I can pass on the whole line.

I have no idea what that Dupont is advertising, but I can't say I care much. Its a made in France Dupont Maxijet for $100. Ya'll can keep your matte black, I'll take two of these for about the same price. [​IMG]

I lost my cigar holder last year. I'm good for losing something on the course.

Never had those perdomos. I like a few of his cigars.

That dupont is a high class version of the $ logoed zippos I see from time to time.

9. jerrybrowne

jerrybrowne Senior member

The only Perdomo I moderately like is the Patriarch, other than that I can pass on the whole line.

I have no idea what that Dupont is advertising, but I can't say I care much. Its a made in France Dupont Maxijet for $100. Ya'll can keep your matte black, I'll take two of these for about the same price. [​IMG]

I got mine for $125- matte silver, but they also have black, blue and gray for the same price.

http://www.mikescigars.com/ProductDe...JET-GREY/33654

10. ama

ama Senior member

I got mine for $125- matte silver, but they also have black, blue and gray for the same price.

http://www.mikescigars.com/ProductDe...JET-GREY/33654

Thanks for the heads up. That is a great price.

Now you tell me... Maybe I'll go into currency trading to make it appropriate for my personality. [​IMG]

In truth, I really rather have the $25. The only thing that I use my own lighter for is lighting cigars for smoking at home. I keep a crappy Xikar in my golf bag for course gars and use the B&M's for cigars I smoke there. I smoke the majority of my cigars at the B&M.

11. DNW

DNW Senior member

I'm going to attend a bachelor party soon. I want to get some cigars for the fellows. Let's say I want to spend $10/each for a medium size cigar, what should I get? If it helps, most of us like whiskeys in all their varieties.

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

If a lot of the guys aren't cigar smokers, I'd go with some Padron 3000s or any x000 series. Pretty much my go to cigar to give out to people who normally don't smoke.

One step up and something that i've been a big fan of lately are Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Queen Bs. Should be pleasing to all. Not an overpowering smoke by any means. Almost a sweet flavor. Maybe go with the King T Tubo in case you guys need/want to carry them around. Haven't had the tubo, but same line and blend. I hear they are slightly more refined than the Queen B.

13. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

Ha. Like the RASS or those crappy Pepins?

Do you have one those cigar holder tee things?

Also, for golfing you gotta smoke these:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...7050&kc=CII210

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No really, don't do that. They are terrible.

Good God man, the multi-quote button, the multi-quote button.. you are as bad as srivats in the shoe threads.. [​IMG]

14. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

Yes, this thread has grown ridicurous. I am not sure what the point is of posting every single time you smoke a cigar, especially since 2 times out of 3 it's the same cigar you smoked last week. May as well post every time you take a shit.

The reviews are a joke, too. "Good spice, nice burn, lasted a long time. One of my favourite smokes. Under $10." [​IMG]

15. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

had a 601 Habano (Red) robusto.

Ok spice, good burn, little discernible flavor, hollow draw. probably not worth another shot. brought to you from Stall #3 of my office bathroom.