Cigars

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Nov 30, 2004.

1. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

theyre good, similar profile, if you like the RASS, youll like them.

2. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

go yotes

Goodnight yotes

3. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

Go wings go, sweep them sharks! How bout you buy me a Fuente Anejo Shark (or box) if the Sharks win, and I buy you one (or the cigar of your choice) if the wings win.

4. ama

ama Senior member

i really hope in the near future the NHL puts the wings in the eastern conference. i hate staying up until 12-1am watching the end of west coast games.

has anyone tried RA small club coronas. i'm thinking about picking up a box for a "quick" smoke. any different than RASS?

If you are looking for a quick (relatively, mine still took about 30ish minutes each) smoke you might like what I had today.

[​IMG]

Delicious little smoke. Tons of flavor from the wrapper and real nice maduro sweetness. I'm a big fan.

5. ama

ama Senior member

Go wings go, sweep them sharks! How bout you buy me a Fuente Anejo Shark (or box) if the Sharks win, and I buy you one (or the cigar of your choice) if the wings win.

Cohiba Gran Reserva? [​IMG]

6. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

hahah, damn I shoulda put a price cap on there. Man of my word tho.... right?

7. ama

ama Senior member

hahah, damn I shoulda put a price cap on there. Man of my word tho.... right?

Might be easier to find a box of the Cohibas than Sharks though...

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

If the Sharks win the series, you get 2 Anejo Sharks.
    If the Wings win the series, I get 2 Anejo Sharks.

Deal?!?

9. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

haha sounds good. Too bad there isnt a red wings themed cigar. Maube Ill send you a hub cap.

10. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Might be easier to find a box of the Cohibas than Sharks though...

I think you are right. Pretty sure we would have to steal a box from the fuente factory to get a whole box. Plus, I'm not nearly as confident in this years team. Last year, I'd be more inclined.

11. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

haha sounds good. Too bad there isnt a red wings themed cigar. Maube Ill send you a hub cap.

the series is going to be close. The sharks usually choke but the wings are in uncharted territory with a rookie goalie. Being the red wings goalie is probably one of the toughest jobs in sports. Game 4, Howard was the savior and after game 6 people wanted osgood back in.

12. jerrybrowne

jerrybrowne Senior member

Hi guys, I don't normally post here, but I thought I'd give this a try.

I have some Opus X, ESGs, VSGs and Anejos in various sizes (mainly robusto but also larger cigars all with large ring sizes) I'm interested in trading.

I'm looking for MC Edmundos or other robustos of similar origin. Any takers? If so, please PM with what you have.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Smoked an nm special selection oscuro I take back what I said these suck. I think I had a miracle stick from a different box all the others I've had were terrible. The coffee break size is by far the best.

On the other hand picked up a padron hammer, a 64 maduro, some illu 2s, cabaiguan maduro, lfd ligero oscuro and a new lgc artesanos de tabequero or some shit which was actually quite tasty, very different from anything I've smoked. Just came out and have a two tone wrapper, tasted a bit like cameroon wrapper.

14. tom153

tom153 Senior member

Tried an 80 year padron anni the other day and really, really liked it. A lot of blueberry flavour and the actual smell coming off the foot was great! I just kept on smelling it between draws, lol. Don't know about paying 30 bucks for it though...

Oh, an whoever asked about RASCCs should definitely get some if he enjoys the RA profile. They've got more kick than RASS, but are a great ~45 minute smoke.

15. ErnestoG.

ErnestoG. Senior member

I am a big fan of the Padron natural cigars. For their price point, I think they are the best cigars you can buy in most stores.

I have yet to try one of the more expensive cigars but will likely pick one up for a special occasion.