1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cifonelli cashmere jacket

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Alexis, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Alexis

Alexis Senior member

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

I love it. I've been eyeing that EBay auction. However, I really don't need another plain-ish jacket like this one (considering the price being asked by the EBay seller -- over $500 as I recall).

3. marc237

marc237 Senior member

Good morning:

This jacket has been posted at least once before on Ebay.  I am of two minds.  On the one hand, I like the look.  On the other hand, I find the drawstrings and the beloows pockets to be a bit annoying.  Although my size, I think I will pass.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Not bad - the lining and trim are both nice, but sort of boring. And probably overpriced. You could get a much more interesting jacket from, say, CP Company, in much more interesting materials, in a similar, basic style (I personally love my CP Company stuff - good, basic cuts, sometimes a little deliberately boxy, not unlike some CdG stuff).

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member