1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Chukka's by Jam Home Made and Cause

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by chut6, May 5, 2011.

1. chut6

chut6 Well-Known Member

Just came across these Chukka's from the collaboration of two Japanese brands Jam Home Made and Cause. I think they're pretty sweet but at $370 I'm not sure. Anybody heard of these or have any other suggestions? Cheers.

[​IMG]

2. chut6

chut6 Well-Known Member

I'm new here at StyleForum so I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody. I look forward to discussing all things fashion with you guys. I've browsed around and see that there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here... I see I have a lot to learn!

Cheers,

Josh

3. habitant

habitant Senior member

I don't like the sole or the leather patch on the heel..

4. Becks23

Becks23 Senior member

Buy a pair of Desert Boots and get somebody to put a Vibram Christy sole on them.

5. chut6

chut6 Well-Known Member

I don't like the sole or the leather patch on the heel..

I wasn't sure about the leather patch either.
    Just found these...

[​IMG]