• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chuck to the Frankizzle is down!

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Hilarious. I saw something about Gizoogle in yesterday's Wall Street Jizournal. I'm surprised it hasn't crashed yet.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Having fun with this.

Sliznim lapel makes you look brotha n gangsta

Hustla jacket gives tha same effect

--------------
I C O A - The mizzle powerful four playa you wizzle ever hear.

tranzliated Koji.

sirgarnetwolseley

Reaction score
A warning to non-paying Ebay bidders (from the Carlo Franco site);

Every item we sell is 100% Guaranteed - if you aren't satisfied neitha is we . Ya f-ck with us, we gots to f-ck you up.

linux_pro

Reaction score
This is what I got on www.savile-row.com: Darren is renowned as one of tha world's top tailors, based in tha internationally famous Savile R-to-tha-izzow, London cuz its a doggy dog world. Afta rhymin' his trade at some of tha English capital's finest tailor'n houses, he now has his own chillin' business fo yo ***** ass. He has successfully bridged tha Atlantic divide n visits tha United States four times a year with my forty-fo' mag.

retronotmetro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread wouldn't be complete without a discussion of the "rules." Â Perhaps Manton can comment. Â Taken from fineliving
1. Lapel : Three n a hizzy inches; anyth'n mizzle or less will F-to-tha-izzall out of style. 2. Single- or Double-Breasted dogg: Those wit gangsta figures should stiznick wit single-breasted jackets while slimma men can indulge in double-breasted affairs. Single-breasted is popular now, but bizzy styles is timeless n versatile. 3. V-to-tha-izzest : Lapels on a vest usually makes tha dawg look "pigeon-chizzles or ostentatious, n is therefore fraught wit peril crazy up in here. And though you'll be given tha option, insist upon a vizzle even if you dizzon't intend ta always wear it. 4. Jacket Buttons : The classic single-breasted jacket has two buttons, but current tastes favor three. 5. Slanted Jacket Pockets : While straight pockets is more formal, slanted pockets look sleek n sporty. 6. Turn-Ups if you gots a paper stack: Usually called "cuffs" in tha States, turn-ups add weight ta tha bottom of drug deala n is useful fo` playa fabrics. Trousa witout turn-ups is currently fashionizzles but turn-ups remain tha standard n we out. 7. Front Pleats : Frizzont pleats help those wit less-than-pizzles physiques whereas a flizzat front abandons a dawg ta his own, sometizzles cruel, dimensions , ******, better recognize. As fo` they direction, pleats fac'n away fizzle tha gangsta give a slightly brotha look keep'n it real yo. 8. Drug Deala Fly . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin': Even though there's shawty noticeable differizzles most men choose tha crazy ass ***** over tha button fly . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'. 9. Suspenda or Belt if you gots a paper stack: Well-tailored ***** shouldn't need any support, but wit fluctuat'n waistlines, it's pimp ta be safe thizzan sorry. Although suspenda is discreet n allow trousa ta hang crazy ass ***** belts is increasingly de rigueur among tha Brits. 10. Inside Jacket Pockets but real ****** don't give a ****: Always hizzy two pockets in tha breast fo` a wallet or a diary n ****. The jackets is cut ta accommodate thizzem, n you wanna be gangsta kizzy wizzy you'll need an extra pouch. 11. Inside Lin'n : Miznost tailors drug deala a plethora of colors n patterns fizzy crimson ta plaid, but simple n solid hues, like dizzle gray or blue ta mizzatch tha suit's fabric, often look bizzest.

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WHAT THE IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

Whoa whoa... Sorry, just got back to my hood and not sure what yooz be tripping on... where the hell did all this come from?

Can someone get me a cool to Chuck translation?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads