• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chuck - Sarah says "Thank you!"

linux_pro

Reaction score
What DID you say to her? She told me to post this for you. I said you were an almost-married man, she just chuckled. Actually, she wore this to dinner. I thought it looked nice. She said if other people could post what they were wearing, why couldn't she? And to think she wants to go to Milan without me.
sarah1.jpg

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But why is she in the bathtub? C'mon Linux - give us the dish.

linux_pro

Reaction score
She wasn't in the tub, it just looks like it. She actually went into the bathroom with the camera and took that pic herself, while I was busy trying to prepare some pics of all the stuff I bought today. I think she thought it would be funny to tell me to post it for Chuck, he's the only person she knows from the forum, and she likes to tease me.

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, linux, quite honestly ... if we have a choice of looking at a picture of Sarah or a picture of the clothes you bought today, well, let's just say that the clothes are going to get a rather cursory glance.
smile.gif
However, my sincerest compliments on your taste in girlfriends.

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'know, if Jill had not been sitting next to me today when we were on the phone a post like this could get me in trouble - Jill is a dead shot with several handguns.

It's inexplicable really, I can't explain why so many guy's girlfriends send me shower pictures but thank God yours stayed dressed or I'd once again be getting blamed for something I did not do.

Paparazzi... sigh.

LOL, sending your girlfriend to Italy by herself when she is beautiful is like smoking while you fill your car with gas - probably safe but the potential for disaster is enormous.

linux_pro

Reaction score
Sarah's a dead shot too. I gave her a .45 thinking it would scare her. She then proceeded to punch out 1.5 - 2" groupings on target after target (and ignored my advice about proper stance). Yikes..

Heron

Reaction score
I've heard/read quite a few guys bragging about their wives or girlfriends but I can safely say this is the first time weapons have been involved - LOL.

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's see. I'm a young guy. With a nice looking girlfriend. Who will get me a gift from Italy. And who will keep the house safe from intruders. Linux, you have no reason to complain.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sarah's a dead shot too. I gave her a .45 thinking it would scare her. She then proceeded to punch out 1.5 - 2" groupings on target after target (and ignored my advice about proper stance). Yikes..
At what range?

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he's the only person she knows from the forum, and she likes to tease me.

He WAS.

I am exhausted .

linux_pro

Reaction score
Yes, Sarah is dragging Ernest all over Paris, running like wild. She tells me Ernest is the biggest bargain-hunter she has ever met. Ha ha ha. Even got them free desserts (?) by pointing out an error on the menu (did I get the story right, Ernest?).

Apparently, she is so impressed with Italy and France that she wants to move there.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, Sarah is dragging Ernest all over Paris, running like wild.  She tells me Ernest is the biggest bargain-hunter she has ever met.  Ha ha ha.  Even got them free desserts (?) by pointing out an error on the menu (did I get the story right, Ernest?).  

Apparently, she is so impressed with Italy and France that she wants to move there.
A little bit more complicated for the restaurant but as I complained the bill was only 50 euros but we ate for 70 euros

Today she saw the Eiffel tour = too short and nothing special in her opinion
Notre Dame = too light color for her

Hope she will like Le sacrÃ
00a9.png
coeur or the Louvres.

I found 3 nice cotton jumper in the street near Eiffel Tour, grey, beige and navy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics