1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Chuck Bass: Fashion Icon?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by fcuknu, Dec 31, 2008.

1. dl20

dl20 Senior member

I watch the show for leighton meester but I like chucks style and how hes formally dressed when everyone is not.

dl

2. bwonger06

bwonger06 Senior member

I never watched the show (odd I have a Chuck Bass avatar though), but I know they were really expensive clothes (Lanvin, BoO, etc.) from reading blogs. I am sure they have stylist team who already have all of the clothes and rent or lend it to the cast for the show.

3. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Man those are some sick shoes. someone please id them.

4. Exit English

Exit English Senior member

Ive read a few interviews with different actors from the show and they said that a lot of the clothes they wear on the show they get to keep afterwards. Im pretty sure that the producers want the actors to look the part even when they are off set. Im sure that Chuck Bass has worn those shoes on more than one episode.

5. super

super Senior member

chuck bass is fucking cool man!

only he can pull it off and most people just envy that he's a cunt!

6. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

Love this show. I am more easily insprired by characters and people wearing items rather than just talking about them online and looking at pictures.

7. Lulworth

Lulworth Active Member

Highly punchable face.

He looks like hes been punched a few times already

8. Lulworth

Lulworth Active Member

As to the clothes theyre a little off. The overall ingredients seem right at first but ita all a bit too technicolor and a bit too studied, and too tight while im at it..... He looks like he was made to wear them too.

9. brandall10

brandall10 Senior member

I've watched this show a few times. I generally dislike everything this guy wears except for the blazers and stripe ties. I don't really like the character. He beds hot women left, right and centre but when I look at this guy pouting I think this guy can't possibly be straight.

It's called a dandy... seriously guys, if you're confused why a guy like this beds hot women, read "The Art of Seduction".

10. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

It's called a dandy... seriously guys, if you're confused why a guy like this beds hot women, read "The Art of Seduction".

Does he use the "Magic Method"???[​IMG]

11. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

I never watched the show (odd I have a Chuck Bass avatar though), but I know they were really expensive clothes (Lanvin, BoO, etc.) from reading blogs. I am sure they have stylist team who already have all of the clothes and rent or lend it to the cast for the show.

The head stylist is Eric Daman, they buy all of the clothes, whether the actor gets them or not varies.