• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas wish list

ville_e

Reaction score
What's your list? Xmas '09 is right around the corner!
smile.gif

Here's mine:

Alden PT Boot:

ptb1.jpg

more to come..
laugh.gif

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a solid light gray sportscoat by RLPL or Attolini a Glashutte Original Panoreserve a pair of John Lobb Romseys a pair of Alden Indys (although the para boots above are tempting me) although the wife's combination Christmas/birthday present this year is a trip to Paris and an Hermes Birkin so i am probably getting equal parts jack and **** for christmas this year
laugh.gif

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
a solid light gray sportscoat by RLPL or Attolini

a Glashutte Original Panoreserve

a pair of John Lobb Romseys

a pair of Alden Indys (although the para boots above are tempting me)

although the wife's combination Christmas/birthday present this year is a trip to Paris and an Hermes Birkin so i am probably getting equal parts jack and **** for christmas this year
laugh.gif

A Hermes Birkin, no ****?

Damn, now THAT'S a gift!

Looks like you'll earn a few points

I've got a RLPL sportcoat for sale that I'm sure she'd be happy to see you in btw
wink.gif

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peace on earth and goodwill toward men.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Something in camelhair. Probably an overcoat or a pea coat.

Another trenchcoat, Paul Smith has great ones this year and so do Dries Van Noten. Lengths are almost back to normal too. F U short trenches. F UUUUUUUUUU

A trilby that doesn't make me feel like (more of) a tool. Or at least some sort of cap.

ville_e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ville_e
What's your list? Xmas '09 is right around the corner!
smile.gif

Here's mine:

Alden PT Boot:

ptb1.jpg

more to come..
laugh.gif

On the subject of these Alden PTs.. where can I get them online and do they sell them on any European sites (avoid customs hassle)?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
A Hermes Birkin, no ****? Damn, now THAT'S a gift! Looks like you'll earn a few points I've got a RLPL sportcoat for sale that I'm sure she'd be happy to see you in btw
wink.gif

we have both been saving up for this damn thing for about a year now....it's been tough but this is her grail. i think if some of these banking stocks make a rebound like i'm expecting them to, i can make it happen
wink.gif
oh, and i have noticed your RLPL threads, trust me. truly droolworthy stuff
drool.gif

chroMe

Reaction score
I'm getting a shopping trip to Amsterdam and Antwerp - deciding whether to drive or hop Eurostar.

And picking up a pair of Trickers x Present on Thursday night and they are giving away free drinks so that's a bonus.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Surprises. I've bought the items I wanted for fall/winter so there aren't any particular things that I want or need, but I'm always on the lookout for surprises.

mljones99

Reaction score
i'm ok with anything that doesn't come in an orange box.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads