• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christian Louboutin Men's Shoes- Rollerboy Spikes

Donald Donaldson

Reaction score
What does everyone think about these shoes- they come in quite a few variations, and were I think launched spring/summer 2010, by autumn/winter 2011 they extended the range and introduced more styles, including a velvet shoe, as opposed to leather.

Love, hate, or indifferent?

I personally really like them, some of the more obscure and 'out there' color combo's I don't like but the black and tartan are stunning. I've got a pair of CL high top sneakers from brownsfashion in black with discreet leopard print pattern, the sneakers are a lot easier to find though.

By the time the shoes came to my attention they were sold out on the official site and I didn't manage to get a pair although going by the number of (genuine) pairs I see on eBay, I wonder what volume these were made in?

These two pairs are my favourites:

0_365x365.jpg

831.jpg

Does anyone here have either pair, or know someone that does?

I am looking to buy at least one of these, probably both. If anyone thinks they can help please send me a pm and we can talk, willing to pay over the odds even for worn/good condition.

Last edited:

hugeevilrobot

Reaction score
Other than the spikes, they look like pretty normal dress slippers. With the spikes, they look like they would be quite appropriate for a fetish ball. Not that there's anything wrong with that(
2122.png
)

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did someone say fetish ball!?!?!?!?!?!?

:lurk:

Donald Donaldson

Reaction score
And here is the second pair, again rollerboy spikes from autumn/winter 2011:

13195540641068910159700.jpg

Anybody have either and would consider parting with them for a good price, or can maybe get a pair?

I love the spikes, and I don't see the fetish ball angle at all..lol, there not that big!

I have seen them worn with quite a few formal looks which they don't work with that well, but with the right look they are great.

Last edited:

habanos

Reaction score
That guy from Judas Priest would kill for those leather ones!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Me so spikey

Do these come in shell?

I want to make sex with these

Do they come with replacement studs?

When did SF become purse forum?

I think Target carries something similar

Would I find these in the woman's aisle?

Would hate to step on these while barefoot

What color Saphir should I buy?

Could someone post a fit pic?

These look beautiful with a mirror shine

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads