• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Christian Louboutin Men's Lace-Ups 43 "Freddy" Silver Spikes $1495 Retail NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal Farm

Reaction score
For sale: new, authentic Christian Louboutin men's shoes. This iconic configuration of the "Freddy" lace-ups features black nappa leather and silver spikes. The shoes retailed for $1495, and are sold out everywhere. (Currently the shoes are only available in the black-on-black configuration.) They are size 43IT. According to the Christian Louboutin online boutique, the shoes fit true-to-size, translating to a 10US.

At $1049, I think the shoes are an absolute steal: in fact, I'm not sure they've ever appeared new on the internet for less!

I purchased these shoes directly from the Christian Louboutin boutique in Miami, Florida, but I never wore them (apart from trying them on in the store environment). The shoes come with their original box, shoe bag, and--as a personal gesture to me which I will convey to the buyer--four replacement spikes in a small Louboutin pouch (for any future repairs).

I'll accept payment through Paypal, and the price includes shipping within the contiguous United States. I will ship via UPS Ground. Please contact me if you would like it to be shipped elsewhere.

Please contact me for more details. Thank you!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford