1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Christian Loboutin Horizon Grey 9 42 High Spiked

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by miguelgeesy, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miguelgeesy

miguelgeesy New Member

Christian Louboutin Sneakers High Top (Horizon Grey\Blue Suede) BRAND NEW US size 9/9.5 Euro sz.42. These were purchased in Dubai at an auction so I have no proof of purchase and they are impossible to find now. Don't miss out on one of the most popular designer shoes ever. Inbox offers.

Attached Files:

2. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    The pictures in this ad for Loboutin shoes are all from an Ebay ad from a guy in New York. It is not clear to me how this new forum member is able to sell a pair of shoes that some other person just sold on ebay. I was also approached by this new forum member to sell me shoes in response to my ad in B &S. He sent me pictures of the shoes for review before purchase. I also found the pictures he sent me were from Ebay ads from other people. Feel free to PM me for any questions regarding the pictures he sent me. Until these serious issues are resolved I would urge caution in any transactions

Last edited: May 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.