1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Christian Loboutin Horizon Grey 9 42 High Spiked

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by miguelgeesy, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miguelgeesy

miguelgeesy New Member

Christian Louboutin Sneakers High Top (Horizon Grey\Blue Suede) BRAND NEW US size 9/9.5 Euro sz.42. These were purchased in Dubai at an auction so I have no proof of purchase and they are impossible to find now. Don't miss out on one of the most popular designer shoes ever. Inbox offers.

2. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    The pictures in this ad for Loboutin shoes are all from an Ebay ad from a guy in New York. It is not clear to me how this new forum member is able to sell a pair of shoes that some other person just sold on ebay. I was also approached by this new forum member to sell me shoes in response to my ad in B &S. He sent me pictures of the shoes for review before purchase. I also found the pictures he sent me were from Ebay ads from other people. Feel free to PM me for any questions regarding the pictures he sent me. Until these serious issues are resolved I would urge caution in any transactions

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.