• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christian Kimber x Eidos Crosshair Brown Suede Loafers

Christian Kimber x Eidos Crosshair Brown Suede Loafers

ae7961

Reaction score
ae7961 submitted a new resource:

Christian Kimber x Eidos Crosshair Brown Suede Loafers - Pair of lightly used Eidos x Christian Kimber Crosshair Loafers in Chocolate Suede in a size US9/UK8

These are beautiful and versatile loafers but unfortunately don't quite fit me. I usually take a US9/UK8 but these run half a size large. Would fit a US9.5/UK8.5 well.

Very minor scrapes on the sole of the shoes (from being worn twice), but no other signs of scuffing or wear.

Comes with original shoe bags, box and a note from Christian Kimber himself (if you even want that).

*Shoe trees not included.

Read more about this resource...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads