• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

christian dating websites

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
First, I applaud you for only seeking the best. For looking for a partner of truly high quality. I get that- and it impresses me that you are also seeking that. However, just on the subject of "virgins" or sexual experience, I think that a certain amount of experience is in fact a positive for several reasons. First- The sex is better. Some people (of both sexes) seem overly concerned with who or how many their partner has been with. I realize their are limits to my plea that people abandon this, but ultimately you like the person you are with because of where they have been and what they have done and you need to just accept that. In my experience, girls who had dated other people generally were better in bed then those who had not. Additionally, I feel my performance, etc. was generally highly appreciated compared to other relationships when my partner had less experience. Second- You say you want "not the vast majority," which is fine. However, this means you will be probably be weeding through a lot of freaks. I have a fair number of really intelligent, very beautiful female friends and acquaintences. None are virgins. A few may have only been with one or two guys because they were in long term relationships, but attractive people, the type of people YOU probably want to date, most likely had the opportunity to date other people before and took it. Nixing them because you now have the opportunity for them to take a second shot instead of a first seems wasteful and...not to be judgmental, but somewhat foolish.
please read the original post of this thread. i never said virginity was a requirement. in fact, it was almost an afterthought. i started this thread because i'm looking for a way to meet christian women without having to attend church.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta

i started this thread because i'm looking for a way to meet christian women without having to attend church.

WHOA! you go to church to meet women?

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy

no. i never go to church except to attend baptisms, weddings, and funerals.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
At least you have the chance to meet bridesmaids and widows -- oh, wait, widows aren't likely to be virgins.

actually, i've decided to stop attending funerals, but for a different reason.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
three words: christian rock groupies.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Remember, if you don't go to other people's funerals, they won't go to yours.

also, it probably goes without saying, if you do go to other people's funerals, they still won't go to yours, because they'll be, uh, dead.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to try and dash your hopes, but if she is serious enough about her religion to still be a virgin, she will probably be serious enough to heed this little piece of advice:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [2 Corinthians 6:14/KJV]

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
please read the original post of this thread. i never said virginity was a requirement. in fact, it was almost an afterthought.

i started this thread because i'm looking for a way to meet christian women without having to attend church.

This is a great thread.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You should try the Church of Satan. I hear that they occasionally have virgins present... If you deflower her on the spot, it may be bonus points!
ThinkTooDifferent.jpg
By the way, this is a joke. Just in case you were wondering.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Not unless he has to, apparently.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
You should try the Church of Satan. I hear that they occasionally have virgins present... If you deflower her on the spot, it may be bonus points!

ThinkTooDifferent.jpg

By the way, this is a joke. Just in case you were wondering.

Yeah, but doesn't the whole sacrifice thing create a problem if you're looking for a long-term relationship?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Yeah, but doesn't the whole sacrifice thing create a problem if you're looking for a long-term relationship?

They don't really do that anymore. Thats what goats are for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics