• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
curious if anyone here only chooses chicks from specific races for whatever reason?

I was talking to a japanese girl the other day who oddly only dates african americans, hence my curiosity.

Everyone in my immediate family has a different hair color, from red w/freckles, blonde, to dark brown...so I figure whatever color female I select, the kid is likely to match her since I've got the genes for all of 'em. As an example of what I'm thinking, I'm slightly worried that if I choose a platinum blonde chick, the kid won't be able to pass as anything but northern european on his/her travels... I've also considered some of the comments by the half-asians on this forum that their combination can be very advantageous in their part of the world. Gingers get a bad rap, but maybe if I create one of them there would be secret advantages of some sort... ?

this conversation of course assumes we won't be swept away by random love, in other words, we have a choice of who to pick

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I'd like an Asian but haven't found a way to approach one yet.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to choose chicks from various races for their desire to have relations with senior psg.

Smartalox

Reaction score
look up 'Eugenics' on Wikipedia

Sherlock

Reaction score
I come from a small ethnic group and I would feel guilty if I let it get even smaller so I will make an attempt to marry someone of the same ethnic background, and raise children with my unique cultural values. Unfortunately so far I have not clicked with any girl from my own ethnicity, so who knows what will happen...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Judging from your posts, I don't think reproduction is anything you're going to have to worry about.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What?!
signed
race obsessed dude

v.freeman

Reaction score
Not a specific race, but if you're a short guy, I think it's probably best to find a spouse the same height. If you continue to breed with an even shorter chick, your children will eventually be midgets.

Sincerely,
a short guy

yirayira

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
I'd like an Asian but haven't found a way to approach one yet.

Try on foot.

(it's been said before.)

Siggy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
I was talking to a japanese girl the other day who oddly only dates african americans, hence my curiosity.

You mean she only dates black guys.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slumdawgbillionaire
the 1/2 and 1/2 mixes babies are either very cute or very ugly, there is no in between.

I am the latter.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads