1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Svenn, May 28, 2010.

1. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

I don't know that I ever had a hard and fast blueprint for a mate. It may be a bit racist of me to admit, but I once quipped to my mother that any black girl with enough going for her that I might be interested in marrying her would probably not be interested in marrying me!

In general though, my tastes have run to my own kind, e.g., women of north European ancestry:

Wife #1: Irish & German
    Wife #2: Norwegian and Irish (favored the Norwegian side strongly in looks)
    Wife #3: 3/4 English, 1/4 Irish

Given what disasters my first two marriages were, perhaps I might have been better advised to have looked elsewhere. On reflection, just about every dirty deed that has ever been inflicted on me has been by white people of north European ancestry. So screw Aryan solidarity!

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Racist!

Jan, are you just afraid that if you go black, you can't or won't... go back?

3. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Racist!

Jan, are you just afraid that if you go black, you can't or won't... go back?

At my present low testosterone levels, I'm not much interested in "going" anywhere. Were I still in my lusty prime, I suspect a winsome woman of color like Rosario Dawson could have turned me into a "race traitor" in a heartbeat!

4. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

^^ Good choice. I'd prefer to marry a latina, all things considered.

5. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

I don't know that I ever had a hard and fast blueprint for a mate. It may be a bit racist of me to admit, but I once quipped to my mother that any black girl with enough going for her that I might be interested in marrying her would probably not be interested in marrying me!

In general though, my tastes have run to my own kind, e.g., women of north European ancestry:

Given what disasters my first two marriages were, perhaps I might have been better advised to have looked elsewhere. On reflection, just about every dirty deed that has ever been inflicted on me has been by white people of north European ancestry. So screw Aryan solidarity!

I blame the Irish for your woes.

6. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

[​IMG]

For some reason, when I see hair like this, I just imagine lighting it on fire. It looks like cotton.

Jew-fros too.

7. warmpi

warmpi Senior member

Actually, black women -- especially the ones that have everything going for them -- are having a tough time finding a man. See the economist. It's a great time to be a black man.

8. Nil

Nil Senior member

Yeah, my experience has been the black women most likely to date interracially are those who are educated and upwardly mobile.

Which I'm so, so happy for.

9. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Senior member

You mean she only dates black guys.

won't marry one though

10. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

won't marry one though

exactly, she's japanese but only dates black guys... yet scoffs at the thought of ever marrying one cuz her parents wouldn't approve. i guess the weirdest part is the thought of defying her parents for love's sake doesn't even occur to her, it's just an obstinate 'no' to the possibility at all. It makes it all abundantly clear that she's just using them as toys... worst part is i hear the black guys sincerely wanna have a relationship with her, move in together etc, yet she breaks up with them like candy. certified grade A bitch if you ask me.

11. XeF4

XeF4 Senior member

And this isn't a dumb thread....

12. ikemen

ikemen Well-Known Member

sounds like she's both pretty & smart? is she not?

exactly, she's japanese but only dates black guys... yet scoffs at the thought of ever marrying one cuz her parents wouldn't approve. i guess the weirdest part is the thought of defying her parents for love's sake doesn't even occur to her, it's just an obstinate 'no' to the possibility at all. It makes it all abundantly clear that she's just using them as toys... worst part is i hear the black guys sincerely wanna have a relationship with her, move in together etc, yet she breaks up with them like candy. certified grade A bitch if you ask me.

13. Night Owl

Night Owl Senior member

whenevr i meet an ugly woman, half the time she has irish ancestry, which is surprising because they are such a good looking people in general

[​IMG]

14. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

I would only reproduce with hot chicks. We hot people need to protect our genetic line.