• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^thanks for the first honest reply in this thread reggs.

I'm from one of those all-white areas where if I stayed, having a mixed kid would probably be just too burdensome on him/her for me to be capable of actively ignoring that reality. Obviously if I really fell in love with someone from a different background, then I wouldn't give a ****... but if I have a choice in the matter it might be better to avoid it. Truth is non-whites worry about this more than whites generally, though you're not allowed to even talk about without being called a racist. On the whole though, I don't think half-asians are given much trouble anywhere in the US, do you?

Originally Posted by Reggs
I dont view short men as inferior, but they do tend to have more relationship and emotional problems.

yeah, it's not that big of a deal, but it's still an extra little burden you probably wouldn't want to put on your kid if you had a choice.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm mixed (half-Asian) and from a predominately white area. I got in a few fights and stomped some heads but otherwise it wasn't much of an issue. Other mixed kids I know of a variety of different races had similar experiences. Maybe if you're from a particularly ignorant area of the South (or where ever else for that matter) it'd be more of an issue, but these days it's not that relevant in the US at least.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
is that scientifically true? I've heard people say that about mixed-race kids before, never believed it though.

I'm mixed, 6'4", smart, successful, devastatingly handsome, and, of course, very well dressed. Coincidence???????

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
I'm mixed, 6'4", smart, successful, devastatingly handsome, and, of course, very well dressed. Coincidence???????

I think not!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So far in my life I have tried to limit my women to those with vaginas.
Beyond that it doesn't really matter to me.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fortunately, ******** does not discriminate.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Fortunately, ******** does not discriminate.

Is this in reply to Rube limiting himself to just people with vaginas?

Infrasonic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
So far in my life I have tried to limit my women to those with vaginas.
Beyond that it doesn't really matter to me.

Please tell more...
devil.gif

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
Why? I know plenty of interesting midgets.
<==

oooh, awkward...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nvm

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did not choose my wife in hopes of cute babies, I just find most asian women are far more attractive than the cuacasion women around me.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have quite low standards and would make the two backed beast with nearly everything that has a pulse and the qualities the rube stated. Besides that, I'm more interested in "interesting" women instead of beautiful ones. The chicks other guys describe as "stunning" usually just look boring beautiful to me.

But I'll prefer nearly every ethnicity over caucasian, it's bad enough that I look typical middle European myself. Up to now, the jungle fever is the strongest in me. I have a soft spot for Haitians
inlove.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Half-elf = winar

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads