1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Svenn, May 28, 2010.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Plural? [​IMG]

[​IMG] Only when I'm quoting lines.

2. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

curious if anyone here only chooses chicks from specific races for whatever reason?

I was talking to a japanese girl the other day who oddly only dates african americans, hence my curiosity.

As an Styleforvm member I feel obligated to post this reply:

"Maybe she just likes big kawk."

3. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

come on now, none of you have ever wondered what a hypothetical kid might look like with different chicks?

4. warmpi

warmpi Senior member

curious if anyone here only chooses chicks from specific races for whatever reason?

I was talking to a japanese girl the other day who oddly only dates african americans, hence my curiosity.

It sounds like she was just messing with you.

5. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

It sounds like she was just messing with you.

No, my other friend explained that she had indeed only had black boyfriends since as long as anyone could remember... I think it's actually fairly common among Japanese girls to get a 'type,' often because they have some imagery of what their ideal mixed child will look like. I know of another one in that circle who only dates brazilians. Hell japan is such a monotonous, seemingly endless industrial park of a country, I can't say I blame them for wanting to breed out of it.

6. Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat Senior member

Svenn, You're an ugly person. That's all I can say.

7. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I don't really give much thought to what potential kids might look like when first dating a girl, but I will admit that there are some groups I wouldn't even consider reproducing with. Midgets, for example, are definitely on the "do not spawn with" list.

8. Pantisocrat

Midgets, for example, are definitely on the "do not spawn with" list.
    Why? I know plenty of interesting midgets. <==

9. suzuka

suzuka Senior member

I don't chose but it's definitely better to mix up the genes so your kids are genetically stronger with the dominant genes coming from each side

10. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

I don't chose but it's definitely better to mix up the genes so your kids are genetically stronger with the dominant genes coming from each side

is that scientifically true? I've heard people say that about mixed-race kids before, never believed it though.

11. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

well if I can find an Jewish Asian girl maybe mama will let me have her.

12. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

well if I can find an Jewish Asian girl maybe mama will let me have her.

Way ahead of you, I've thought of that combination too ...shall I send you the link to the Asian-Israeli Community Center?

13. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

whoa, things just got very interesting... pics? half joking, half not... PM if you want.

14. swaggerisaliability

swaggerisaliability Senior member

15. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

My gf is a tiny 4 ft 8 thai girl.

I'm determined not to have a son because life is unkind to short men.

16. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

is that scientifically true? I've heard people say that about mixed-race kids before, never believed it though.

No, its not true

17. Pantisocrat

Northern Europeans don't have "dominant" physical features, esp. if we talk about tangible specifics, such as hair, eye color, skin color, particularly when the mixed offsprings are raised in environments outside that or very different from Northern Europe. The probability of getting the best genes from both partners for the intangibles such as intelligence and longevity is rare. On the whole, I feel wild type humans live better lives. I've seen too many emotionally unstable mixed race kids to know better. Please don't mixed with Asian women. There are too many of us and you guys will get wiped out rather quickly. When that happens, may I inquire discreetly, who will smoke pipes with me? [​IMG]

18. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

You guys are fucking weird.

19. Eason

Eason Senior member

Svenn, You're an ugly person. That's all I can say.
    Yeah, if I knew Svenn IRL I'd go out of my way to cause problems for him and make sure he couldn't make any friends or girlfriends.

20. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

There is a phenomenon in plants called heterosis and it would not be surprising or outlandish if a similar principle existed in animals. In our time and place and culture aspects of heredity are viewed as taboo as shown by some of the responses to your post. Probably because of the historical one two punch of Nazism and slavery.

By the way, I live part of the year in Brazil (Im in Rio right now) and its hard to imagine a more varied racial mix. Only dating brazilians is like saying I only date humans. Brazilians range from the whitest white to the darkest black and every imaginable combination in between. Also a very large japanese population which in the brazilian custom is genetically sinking into the population.