1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

chiselling that face

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Another New Yorker, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Fluery

Fluery Senior member

Were you born without legs?

and a back?

2. captoe

captoe Well-Known Member

i did this. people refer to my square jaw all the time. fuck i love being alpha.

3. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I'm 6 ft tall and I weigh 163 lbs, and I have the same problem. I'm starting to get skinny as fuck and without any ab workout my abs are becoming to show more clearly. However, the excess on my face isnt disappearing at the same rate.

Without any special injections, are there any "normal" ways to get more testosterone?

pill form, albeit they are much worse for you. You could always take the real mans road and just do max squats and deadlifts for the next 5 years and see how much that raises your test levels.

4. innerstyle

innerstyle Senior member

pill form, albeit they are much worse for you. You could always take the real mans road and just do max squats and deadlifts for the next 5 years and see how much that raises your test levels.

Let's not give him false hope, squats and deads aren't going to raise your test enough to change the bone structure in your face.

5. Loco

Loco Member

If you have to ask, you're skrewed.

6. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

I'm not sure how heavy I am supposed to be for 5"5'. Do you have a rough estimate? I haven't been hitting the gym this summer, but during the school year I regularly chest press, curl, run, shoulder press, do ab workouts, etc. I'm by no means "big" but I am at a healthy level. I could do with 5 pounds or 10 pounds more. I am also 17; I am hardly a grown man. I eat a healthy 2500 calories a day though i do have a fast metabolism.
    If you're only 17 or so, you may just have to wait a few years. Without doing anything super different between 17 and 23 (consistantly mixing a fair amount of cardio and weights) my face slimmed way down, and I've maintained about 10% body fat over the course of that time.

It comes with age, more or less. You probably still just have a boy's face. Biggest change for me came between 19-21. After that, you can get a little more out of your workouts.

And then too, obviously, genetics and bone structure have a lot to do with it. But whatevs.

7. agentorange719

agentorange719 Member

Don't take it too seriously, but if you think about it, putting on muscle will increase your overall weight. If you can do this without overall putting fat on, your body composition becomes more favorable and you will look the way you want to look. Besides, at 17 you probably can't have many more hormones running through your body; for the love of God, don't take drugs.