1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Chinos, Epaulet & Left Field ~33/34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by canal_overdub, Apr 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canal_overdub

canal_overdub Well-Known Member

Up for sale are 4 pairs of pants that very, very sadly don't fit me anymore. I've had all of these for probably 6 years, these have all been worn and cared for.

$50 per pant - very open to offers, happy to send these all to one place, and am located in Brooklyn. Please ask questions.

Epaulet Rivet Chino, Navy, cotton:

This is the original EP Rivet Chino model, with rivet closures on the fly and waist, slim fitting through the leg. I have had the inseams taken in, there is no material left for it to be let out:

waist (measured flat): 17"
    inseam: 31.5"
    leg opening: 8"
    rise: 8.5"

Epaulet Rivet Chino, Olive, heavy cotton:

This is the original EP Rivet Chino model, with rivet closures on the fly and waist, slim fitting through the leg. This is a heavier cotton material, 8oz if I recall, thicker and stiff. I have had the inseams taken in, there is no material left for it to be let out:

waist (measured flat): 17"
    inseam: 31.5"
    leg opening: 8"
    rise: 8.5"

Left Field Chino, navy duck canvas:

I think this is their Miner Chino cut, they only had one chino cut at the time.

waist: 17"
    inseam: 34" (unhemmed, worn cuffed)
    opening: 9"
    rise: 10"

Left Field Chino, caramel herringbone, heavy denim:

I think this is their Miner Chino cut, they only had one chino cut at the time.

waist: 17"
    inseam: 34" (unhemmed, worn cuffed)
    opening: 9"
    rise: 10"

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.