1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Chinos, Epaulet & Left Field ~33/34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by canal_overdub, Apr 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canal_overdub

canal_overdub Well-Known Member

Up for sale are 4 pairs of pants that very, very sadly don't fit me anymore. I've had all of these for probably 6 years, these have all been worn and cared for.

$50 per pant - very open to offers, happy to send these all to one place, and am located in Brooklyn. Please ask questions.

Epaulet Rivet Chino, Navy, cotton:

This is the original EP Rivet Chino model, with rivet closures on the fly and waist, slim fitting through the leg. I have had the inseams taken in, there is no material left for it to be let out:

waist (measured flat): 17"
    inseam: 31.5"
    leg opening: 8"
    rise: 8.5"

Epaulet Rivet Chino, Olive, heavy cotton:

This is the original EP Rivet Chino model, with rivet closures on the fly and waist, slim fitting through the leg. This is a heavier cotton material, 8oz if I recall, thicker and stiff. I have had the inseams taken in, there is no material left for it to be let out:

waist (measured flat): 17"
    inseam: 31.5"
    leg opening: 8"
    rise: 8.5"

Left Field Chino, navy duck canvas:

I think this is their Miner Chino cut, they only had one chino cut at the time.

waist: 17"
    inseam: 34" (unhemmed, worn cuffed)
    opening: 9"
    rise: 10"

Left Field Chino, caramel herringbone, heavy denim:

I think this is their Miner Chino cut, they only had one chino cut at the time.

waist: 17"
    inseam: 34" (unhemmed, worn cuffed)
    opening: 9"
    rise: 10"

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.