• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chinese Style Blazers, dress pants, dress boots!!!

coolca1028

Reaction score
ok selling couple of things here for the first time. im selling these due to sizes.. ( they are too big for me... ) there are descriptions and prices above, so please take a look and pm with any questions, also offers are welcome! these will be up on ebay if i dont sell these here in a week! so hurry and buy buy buy~! (sorry for the crappy pics, my cell sux...
frown.gif
)

Two chinese style blazers. ( dark gray, black)

Dark Gray, Size L, but fits like a M, Super confortable. worn couple of times but too big for me now... 50$ shipped!
m63251637.jpg

m63251624.jpg

Black, Size XL but fits like a L, also very very confortable and also too big for me...
m63251632.jpg

Full Circle Blazer size M. the size is M but fits like a L. obvisously i cant wear these anymore because its too big for me now..
Suitable for formal and casual use - includes inside pocket for wallet, etc.
Single-breasted style makes it great for wearing over T-shirts and formal shirts alike.
Has a tear on the inner seam lining where the left sleeve begins. Can be easily fixed by re-stitching. Other than this, the jacket is in excellent condition as it has only been worn twice. asking price is 60$ Shipped!
2d_1_b.JPG

m63251599.jpg

m63251600.jpg

m63251601.jpg

Alberto dress pants, 32x30. These has never been worn outside, they are super confortable and its wrinkle free!!! the fabric is polyester 90% and elastine 10% so you know is confortable. asking price is 100$ Shipped!!
7165_norm.jpg

m63251603.jpg

m63251604.jpg

m63251606.jpg

m63251607.jpg

Hush Puppies boots in black, These were recived as gifts but they are too big for me and cant exchange them because it was bought in europe.
These are still new in box. and these are extremely rare at a point where The company dont make them anymore. Also take note that these are 100% authentic and 100% Leather! these are marked size 43 Europe, ( sz 9 US) but fits more like a 10US. asking price 90$ Shipped!!!
514e_1.JPG

518c_1.JPG

51c8_1.JPG

520f_1.JPG

525f_1.JPG

52a5_1.JPG

remember pm me with questions or offers! thank you!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks, not often Hush Puppies are offered for sale here on SF!

Do you know which last they are?

coolca1028

Reaction score
heh, thx, i dont get it by " which last... " sorry im noob...
frown.gif

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Thanks, not often Hush Puppies are offered for sale here on SF! Do you know which last they are?
Excellent question, rnoldh! I was trying to figure out how to phrase it myself... Similarly: coolca, do you know the S-number or microns of that Blazer?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Coolca1028... rnoldh is joking by asking "which last." What he means to say by this is also about what I'm curious:

$90 for Hush Puppies?!?!? $100 for "Alberto?" Who the heck is "Alberto" and why would I want to pay that much for his polyester pants?

That's insane (although I'm glad that they're AUTHENTIC Hush Puppies... heaven forbid somebody got a pair of fakes).

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolca1028
common guys, i know u want it~
Mack11211 is not common. [insert snob smiley here]

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211
Mack11211 is not common.

[insert snob smiley here]

Okay, 2 points to you Mack for cracking me up on Black Friday.

John

p.s. You would be even LESS common if you bought those boots. Then, you'd be the only man on earth who ever paid more than $17 for a pair of Hush Puppies (insert snob smiley here as well).

coolca1028

Reaction score
oh man... i never knew hush puppies went for that low... i guess im going to take offers then... also for the alberto pants... you can search it up in the net for "alberto pants" the one im selling goes for around 140... but i guess im going to take offers for that too...
confused.gif

coolca1028

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jared
Excellent question, rnoldh! I was trying to figure out how to phrase it myself...

Similarly: coolca, do you know the S-number or microns of that Blazer?

sorry... im not familiar with S-number or microns... i need explanaition...
confused.gif
sorry...
frown.gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, cut that **** out. Just because he's new and you don't like his stuff doesn't mean you need to act like you're twelve and need to impress the cool kids by being a gang of cunts.

coolca, there's really no gentle way to put it. You're going to have a hell of a time selling that stuff here.

coolca1028

Reaction score
alright,, thx, i guess i will just put it up on ebay i guess...

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Guys, cut that **** out. Just because he's new and you don't like his stuff doesn't mean you need to act like you're twelve and need to impress the cool kids by being a gang of cunts.

coolca, there's really no gentle way to put it. You're going to have a hell of a time selling that stuff here.

I don't think it was the stuff being sold as much as the prices being asked for them and the way they were described. Had they been described as "hey, I've got these items that are too big and thought somebody else may be able to use them" and then marked the prices accordingly, I'd have made no comment.

But, nevertheless, point taken. I guess I had a case of the Black Friday, post-Thanksgiving surliness...

Featured Sponsor

What is the most important handwork to have on a shirt?

• Hand attached collar

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Handsewn button holes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Hand finish on yolk and shoulders

Votes: 20 37.7%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Symphony3582