• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chinese Ferrari

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like a Ferrari had a three-way with a GTR and an R8.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
testallosa?

crackup[1].gif

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the rear looks like a new chevy car on steroids

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it seems that all Chinese car (really anything) model names are simply a random string of meaningless numbers and letters. S11-460h WTF? The S also looks close to a 9 So I think they were trying to make it look like 911 (sporty car) but then 460h Reminds me of a Lexus luxury boat, which one is it?!

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
it seems that all Chinese car (really anything) model names are simply a random string of meaningless numbers and letters. S11-460h WTF? The S also looks close to a 9 So I think they were trying to make it look like 911 (sporty car) but then 460h Reminds me of a Lexus luxury boat, which one is it?!

I don't think those numbers and letters are even the same font. They probably just pulled them off random cars at the junkyard.

Linwe

Reaction score
Good Lord! I soo do not want to be in one of those at speed! The chassis would shudder so bad.

Not surprising, though for what is meant to be a 'luxury sports' car the inner dash looks cheapass nasty. The plastic around the speedo looks like remolded cupholders. lol

turboman808

Reaction score
front looks like a cross between a enzo and a gtr. side looks like r8 and rear look like enzo. All done rather badly of course.

Just copy and paste styles from other cars I guess.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The exterior from the 90's, the interior from the 80's, the underpinnings from the 70's and an engine from the 50's. Fantastic! I wonder how many ashtrays it has?
Originally Posted by grundletaint
testallosa?
Mad lulz!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads