• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chicago Condo For Sale

uslexus

Reaction score
I know this is not a clothing item, but thought I would list anyway. I have a great condo for sale, brand new rehab conversion, in the Hot LoganSquare neighborhood (North Side of Chicago - Fullerton & Hamlin).

I am giving a rather large referrel fee to anyone who brings me a buyer that closes, so in theory, you can use that money to buy yourself some new clothes!

Referrel Fee to anyone who brings me a buyer who closes is $1,250.

2438 N. Hamlin 2D $232,000

Huge One Bedroom One Bath Condo, New Conversion, completely updated. Total Square Footage is 867. Living room is big enough to have a great living area and an office. Seperate Dining room off the kitchen as well makes it great for entertaining!

Upgrades include:
New Electrical
Newer copper plumbing
Mostly new drywall
New windows
Granite Counter - SS appliances - 42" Cabinets
In Unit Washer Dryer
Refinished Hardwood floors throughout (Ceramic in kitchen)

Plus much more. We will entertain all offers!

We also have the same style unit, in same building (Unit 1D) available for the pre-rehab price of $222,000 with the same upgrades as 2D. Completion date is by October 23rd at the latest.

We also have a custom unit, same floor plan and building, available for only $214,900. Upgrades are available on this unit so you can personalize it exactly the way you want it! Completion Date: Around October 30th

Please contact myself -
Paul Blackburn
Blackburn Properties, LLC
[email protected]
BlackburnPropertiesLLC.com to see the floor plan & list of upgrades

We would also consider LTO in some cases.

Thanks for your support!

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know the housing market has slowed when people are plugging condos on SF.
wink.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it fused or fully-canvassed?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it selvedge?

uslexus

Reaction score
LOL Not at all, just a unique way to advertise. You would be surprised how many leads can be generated by internet forums, etc.

Chicago is doing fine, FORTUNATELY it never went crazy like areas of AZ, CA, FL, or VA so if we do slow a bit, its not that big of a deal.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How far is logan square from the loop ?

weiyung

Reaction score
wow, I wish I worked in chicago, that price is much more affordable compared to VA.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uslexus
LOL Not at all, just a unique way to advertise. You would be surprised how many leads can be generated by internet forums, etc.

Chicago is doing fine, FORTUNATELY it never went crazy like areas of AZ, CA, FL, or VA so if we do slow a bit, its not that big of a deal.

-Chicago North side went crazy, you're naive to think otherwise (they had 20% plus returns annual in some spots, the average is 5%) The reason Chicago as a whole doesn't get listed is because sources cite the entire city many times, as 1/2 to 1/3 of Chicago is the hood/poverty. I only live in handmade, artisan condos built by construction workers from Naples.
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads