1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by CTGuy, Jun 2, 2006.

1. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

Hey-

Trying to plan a bachelor party in August for a college friend originally from Chi-town. Any good recommendations on things to do?

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

invite me[​IMG] I am a great guy to have at a bachlor party!!

3. countdemoney

countdemoney Senior member

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

Chicago has so much to offer, you'll likely have a hard time narrowing it down rather than trying to find stuff to do.

I'm an hour and a half away, and make a few trips down there. Always a blast, great night life scene, plus bars are open til 4am (not sure what bar close is in other parts of the country, but in WI its 2am...lame).

5. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

6. Memphis

Memphis Senior member

If you are into night life check out Crobar. They can set you up with tables and a private bartender if you would like. Its my favorite place in Chicago, I cant recall I night that wasnt wild at Crobar. crobar.com

Another good location is La Passage for some afterhours fun but tends to be a younger crowd.