• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Chester Mox wallets made in USA

JhwkMac

Reaction score
Chester Mox has been getting some attention in the tumblr/blogger world. You can see more information about them here (1) and (2) Formerly called Voodoo studios they have rebranded under the name Chester Mox (http://www.chestermox.com/). They make and sell wallets made out of Horween leather, chromexel and horween are available. I just received my wallet today and am very happy with the finished product. I got the flap wallet in Horween Shell Cordovan #4 which is a lighter variety, close to natural. I got it threaded with exposed stitching in natural linen thread and the back is personalized with 'Handmade in the USA for Your Name'. It fits 10+ cards, probably more once it breaks in. It cost me $160 and was sent in a nice heavy duty canvas dustbag. I believe the chromexcel ones start at $35 bucks which is very reasonable. Would love to hear/see any wallets someone else purchased from this company. Here are my pictures:

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's made really well, but it's a bit garish for my liking. Perhaps it'd appeal to the SW&D crowd more.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.